Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

JDM Sidemarker Template.

21K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  mfarmakas17 
#1 ·
I noticed on here, alot of people keep asking where to find the JDM Sidemarker Template, Well i have the Sidemarker Template in a Jpeg format. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

If this has already been covered im sorry for reposting, But maybe it will make things easier on how to find it.

All you have to do is save this file, Then when rdy to print, Make sure you print this "Print to fit screen" and the measurements should be exact, (At least they were on mine :))

See less See more
#3 ·
Reason i said when you print you "Print to fit screen" and they come out to be the exact measurements.

Did mine that way, And i installed mine without a problem.

#10 ·
dont be afraid to do it, just use a dremel and cut VERY slowly, starting smaller than you need to then work your way to a bigger hole until it fits snug. make sure you put painters tape around where youre cutting and get touchup paint for the exposed metal afterwards so it doesnt rust.

#14 ·
If the template didnt come with the markers when ordered, try contacting the company that you bought the sidemarkers from, and they should be able to e-mail you a template. I bought mine from wotm.com and they sent the template in a PDF file through e-mail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.