yoon 5
Prezes5 5
iThinkImJoey 2
Hyoriu 1
Lauren 1

Previous mess :: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1210129

See less See more
#192 ·
always wanted a type r. buddy of mine bought one and now tracks it. think it's all stock, his eg is the one he dailys and mods. most of the mods are aero and suspension though.

#193 ·
My eventual plan, when I get my life on more solid ground, is to get a house on a half or full acre and get a big garage, or at least a large shed put up. I'll likely end up collecting Hondas to build or restore/preserve, there are so many chassis I want. A few random other cars as well. None of the cars I really want are all that expensive. I think the old NSX tops that scale. Or maybe a Cayman GT4, if I could afford one. Supercars don't really do it for me, so it's not like I'd ever be holding out to spend $100k+ on a car.

#195 ·
So it's decided, I'm moving - yet again - in April. My roommate and her dumb/psychotic ******* boyfriends are actually making my current place borderline unsafe. That, combined with every other way she makes living here a bit depressing, I'm just done with her. Really pisses me off, because the possibility of me finally getting all the parts for my H build by end of summer were looking real good. I don't know how this is going to affect it, between the deposit (I'm not likely to get my current one back thanks to her kids) and higher rent.

Happy New Year, guys!

#196 ·
Pretty sure I've put 300-400 miles on the car in just a few days without really going anywhere in particular

And almost lost my GoPro today while down at sunset
Lady wasn't watching her surroundings, could have knocked it in the water. Decided to put its yet-to-be-used case on just in case

#209 ·
I don't mind the track cars

I don't like when people throw some money at replica track parts (or rep in general) to give the illusion they dumped serious money in and use it when the thing has cut corners on it and never seen more than the occasional autocross. Posers.

#212 ·
Even if you don't claim them as real, just the act of buying them annoys me. "I'm too broke to buy the real thing but I'll just fake the funk and if anyone has a prob wif dat they just a hater and haters are my motivators"

Kids these days just want to spend as little as possible and get as much for it with no regard for quality. I'd rather save longer and take pride in a real thing as I will also take care of it more due to its price and whatnot

#217 ·
Ugh, my hood taught me that lesson. Fitment is shit, weave is shit, it doesn't feel all that strong. When I go to collect the body parts I want leading up to the respray, it's authentic only. I'll save up for a real Mugen hood, and probably use the copycat as wall art in the garage.

Though I will admit the rear lip (Mugen) will be a VIS rep, because I want that carbon fiber center piece. It's just part of the theme: carbon front lip (BYS bumper; the lip is moulded on), carbon mirrors, and carbon rear lip accent. Everything else will be painted, and the VIS lip will help those accents flow consistently across the car rather than look like random add-ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.