Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Official Turbo Dyno Thread

Tags
dyno turbo
36K views 34 replies 28 participants last post by  mitchep3typer 
#1 ·
Alright folkers.... heres the official thread for boosters to upload their dyno sheets. Lets try to keep discussion to a minimum, and arguing is strictly forbidden in this thread.

ready set go.

If you could also say exactly what you're running to get those results that would be super. Its just gonna save yall a bunch of PMs

#3 ·
6psi dyno chart, i could not find my 8psi chart.

Attachments

#5 ·
this is with a stock 1st gen turbo (14b) which is pretty tiny.......... i plan on upgrading everything in the ext few months. proboably goign to go with a 50 trim. i know its not an rsx but i frequently read this baord and post. :wavey:

my car
apex'i n1 turboback
apex'i s-afc
stock fuel
hks ssqv
old school greddy airinx filter
14b <---- stock 1st gen turbo

Attachments

#6 ·
vertGST said:
this is with a stock 1st gen turbo (14b) which is pretty tiny.......... i plan on upgrading everything in the ext few months. proboably goign to go with a 50 trim. i know its not an rsx but i frequently read this baord and post. :wavey:

my car
apex'i n1 turboback
apex'i s-afc
stock fuel
hks ssqv
old school greddy airinx filter
14b <---- stock 1st gen turbo
What psi are you running?

#9 ·
vertGST said:
that was 20 on this tiny ass turbo
which is COMPLETELY inefficient. decent numbers though, was this done with a stock sidemount, or frontmount? I made 240awhp & 242awtq on my 1g with an exhaust, afc, fuel pump, and boost controller...no dyno sheets with the new setup (just a baby turbo)

nice numbers guys :thumbsup:

edit- holy crap, i brought this thread back from the dead, sorry guys

#10 ·
2002 Type-S Greddy turbo, intercooler, 3'' turbo back exhaust on 7 psi

Attachments

#13 ·
Here's my setup:
precision sc61
cybernation manifold
3" down pipe, 3" exhaust
wiseco 9:1 pistons
eagle rods
spearco intercooler, cybernation intercooler piping
kpro
precision 1000cc injectors w/ resistor box
gm 3bar map sensor
hks bov
tial 38mm wastegate 15lb spring
e-boost boost controller
converted return line fuel setup, walboro 255lph, aeromotive fpr
110 race fuel

Full boost comes in @4800 rpms.

Attachments

#17 ·
Hey guys

I ve read many different outcomes regarding the dyno jet.... dyno pack.... dyno tune etc.....

1) what gives more whp dyno pack or dyno jet (and by how much approx) i heard 10%

2) do wheels stay on the car for dyno pack?? i know they are off on the dyno pack

#18 ·
#19 · (Edited)
Cleaned Up

O.K. Gang, I just spent an hour or so cleaning up this thread. I deleted any posts that were off topic, or were chatty in nature without regard to who the author was.

Please do not take it personal if I deleted a post you authored, as I didn’t even take note of which they belonged to, I simply made a concerted effort to clean up the thread. However, nothing is permanently lost, so if anyone has an objection, the deletions can still be reversed. Just let me know via PM why the post should be renewed.

If the stickies are to be informative, they really need to remain uncluttered. Please only post dyno graphs and specific on topic replies to those graphs.

Thanks,
JMS

#27 ·
Here is my daily driver set up.
Full-Race Stage 2GT
RBC manifold, innovative fuel rail, RC 750cc injectors, competition clutch stage 4 with flywheel, walbro fuel pump, k-pro, eibach valve springs, Ti retainers, PWR radiator, and thermal 3in exhaust.

5psi spring rate and creeps up to 7.5psi.
356whp and 243lbft on pump gas

#29 ·
readin up on the turbo sticky and found this.
bump for more numbers!!!!1

#30 ·
500+whp with stock motor? damn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.