WTB: RSX type S or Prelude type SH - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 03-20-2017, 10:16 PM   #1
Ryan604

Ryan604 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ryan604 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ryan604 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ryan604 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ryan604 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ryan604 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ryan604 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ryan604 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Question WTB: RSX type S or Prelude type SH

I'm getting my first car, but can't decide between these two. I know they will both be reliable since they are Honda but which one a better car overall?
Ryan604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2017, 03:32 AM   #2
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
RSX-S because you came to right forum.
dopeyrsx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #3
marko16

marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
With the prelude you here, "My daddy had one of those, with the RSX you here, "do me daddy". The choice is clear.