DvoRsx's PWP DC5 **03/05/17 Update: Wash/Polish/Wax** - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 01-15-2017, 01:18 PM   #26
marko16

marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Good mix of fun, looks nice
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2017, 11:33 PM   #27
dc5rivera

dc5rivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5rivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5rivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5rivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5rivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5rivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5rivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5rivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What front lip is that? Car looks great keep it up!
Old 01-16-2017, 02:44 AM   #28
DvoRSX

DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko16 View Post
Good mix of fun, looks nice
Thank you 😬

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5rivera View Post
What front lip is that? Car looks great keep it up!
Thanks for the kind words!
The lip is an INGS +1 front lip
DvoRSX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2017, 12:19 PM   #29
koss1229

koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koss1229 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvoRSX View Post
1/7/2017 Update:
Finally got around to adding a splitter to the front!

I'm loving this. Please, post more pics!
Old 01-22-2017, 01:37 PM   #30
dc5luis
K20 VTEC

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Super clean. Those TE37 are fresh.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 02:23 PM   #31
DvoRSX

DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by koss1229 View Post
Thanks guys!! Hopefully I will get some nice professional photos soon haha
Old 01-31-2017, 04:49 PM   #32
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by koss1229 View Post
Thanks guys!! Hopefully I will get some nice professional photos soon haha
Old 02-03-2017, 05:15 PM   #33
Pholai

Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks good!!!
Old 02-26-2017, 11:45 AM   #34
rico88
Need Boost

rico88 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
what are your wheel specs? looks really good.
rico88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 04:08 AM   #35
iaresal_

iaresal_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iaresal_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iaresal_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iaresal_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iaresal_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iaresal_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iaresal_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx iaresal_ is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

really good looking car man! how was the process for the splitter? i've been on the fence on making my own since i've never done anything with fiberglass. but after seeing yours, i"m pretty much convinced to just go for it haha
iaresal_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:43 PM   #36
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pholai View Post
Looks good!!!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico88 View Post
what are your wheel specs? looks really good.
17x9 +22 wrapped with 245/40

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaresal_ View Post

really good looking car man! how was the process for the splitter? i've been on the fence on making my own since i've never done anything with fiberglass. but after seeing yours, i"m pretty much convinced to just go for it haha
Thanks! The splitter was just a fun learning process. Definitely took a while to do it right though.
What I did was got a plywood board from homedepot and traced out the shape i wanted my splitter to be.
Then just reinforced the edges and mounting location with fiberglass/resin (also applied resin to the whole board to repel outside moisture).
Then just top it off with paint.
Obviously there are other steps involved like sanding/shaping/mounting.
Anyways, I highly suggest watching DIY's on how to work with fiberglass that way you don't mess up initially like I did.

It was fun to learn and say I did it myself, It's been a couple of months and everything is still holding up just fine. (Been through a couple of storms and lots of scraping)
But I'm going to cut out a full carbon fiber splitter soon anyways.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:46 PM   #37
beil93

beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Love the car, hate the owner. Heard he has a small wang tho...
Old 03-05-2017, 03:44 PM   #38
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by beil93 View Post
Love the car, hate the owner. Heard he has a small wang tho...

--------------------------------
Finally got around to detailing the car!
Wash, Clay, Buff, Polish, Wax, Admireeeee

Once again, I apologize beforehand for the lack of different shots hahaha

Old 03-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #39
AIRITE
Fast and Furious

AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i said it already

but, your car just comes together in a unique way with its different mis matched body pieces and Kills it! it just looks good and "right" and balanced. and for whatever reason the green IS growing on me... plus i love white RSXS. thanks for the new pics

2006 Acura RSX Base Auto KPRO 170,000+mi
from Ohio to Vegas to California to Michigan
AIRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:10 PM   #40
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRITE View Post
but, your car just comes together in a unique way with its different mis matched body pieces and Kills it! it just looks good and "right" and balanced. and for whatever reason the green IS growing on me... plus i love white RSXS. thanks for the new pics
Thank you hahaha! The green grew on me too, but I had no choice lol
I was piecing together a turbo kit but that was before college started getting to much in the way. So now the next step is just to get my RBC polished, installed, then tuned.

I also really want a new look for the rear.. No more wing, just decklid buuuuut the only decklid I like is Anointed Aeros Duckbill. Missed out so waiting for that Ver. 2
Oh, and I gotta repaint the front end, looks like moon down there with all the rock chips...

Gonna get some actually camera shoots done tonight, so hopefully the next couple of pictures won't be from an iPhone
Old 03-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #41
marko16

marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks really nice!
Old 03-14-2017, 04:01 PM   #42
AIRITE
Fast and Furious

AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i love that duckbill too

i was suggesting to him to make duckbill fit with a high wing j's or whatever. its very rocket bunny/widebodish by itself. are you going to cut the rear bumper and keep diffuser also?

2006 Acura RSX Base Auto KPRO 170,000+mi
from Ohio to Vegas to California to Michigan
AIRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:40 PM   #43
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
I really dig those wheels. Do they not rub on hard turns with a little bouncing from uneven roads? I have a wee bit more gap in the front with my setup and if I make a spirited right turn with even a little bit of unevenness in the road I hear the tires rub the fender when the springs compress.
all<dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 12:43 PM   #44
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRITE View Post
i was suggesting to him to make duckbill fit with a high wing j's or whatever. its very rocket bunny/widebodish by itself. are you going to cut the rear bumper and keep diffuser also?
I want to take off the wing completely haha. And I don't plan on cutting the rear bumper at all. Maybe I'll look into a CSL trunk... but I don't think they're as aggressive as I'd like. Anointeds seemed to be made just right in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by all<dc5 View Post
I really dig those wheels. Do they not rub on hard turns with a little bouncing from uneven roads? I have a wee bit more gap in the front with my setup and if I make a spirited right turn with even a little bit of unevenness in the road I hear the tires rub the fender when the springs compress.
Nope I don't rub at all. 🙃
I've wanted to go a tad bit lower in the front but i don't want to ruin a good thing and start rubbing everywhere haha
Old 03-16-2017, 02:15 PM   #45
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
I've wanted to go a tad bit lower in the front but i don't want to ruin a good thing and start rubbing everywhere haha
What is it lowered on? Tell me the spring rate in the front if you know it haha
Old 03-16-2017, 03:29 PM   #46
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by all<dc5 View Post
What is it lowered on? Tell me the spring rate in the front if you know it haha
Ksports 9k/10k
My fenders are also rolled
Old 03-16-2017, 05:36 PM   #47
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
Ksports 9k/10k
My fenders are also rolled
Ah ok my fronts are only around 6k maybe that's why. How do they roll the front fenders?
Old 03-19-2017, 08:31 PM   #48
azrsx24

azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I want to take off the wing completely haha. And I don't plan on cutting the rear bumper at all. Maybe I'll look into a CSL trunk... but I don't think they're as aggressive as I'd like. Anointeds seemed to be made just right in my opinion.

Would be cool to do a photo shoot of our cars together. Also, if you are taking the wing off I am interested in buying it.
azrsx24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:26 PM   #49
beil93

beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Dibs on wang Danny!
Old 04-20-2017, 11:16 AM   #50
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrsx24 View Post
Would be cool to do a photo shoot of our cars together. Also, if you are taking the wing off I am interested in buying it.
Haha that'd be awesome, you're from Tucson right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beil93 View Post
Dibs on wang Danny!
🤔 But.... you sold your rsx 🙄