DvoRsx's PWP DC5 **03/05/17 Update: Wash/Polish/Wax** - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 10-08-2015, 02:54 AM   #1
DvoRSX

DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
DvoRsx's PWP DC5 **03/05/17 Update: Wash/Polish/Wax**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my names Danny. I've been lurking on ClubRSX for about a year before purchasing an RSX.
I remember browsing always through the Show-Off section admiring all the awesome builds and
that was the point when I knew that I had to have my own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now I am here wanting to share with everyone my progression; so without further ado...

Here is my pride and joy,

04 Acura Rsx Type-S

Back in 2013. Bought the car bone stock and immediately bought Ksport Coilovers.

Summer of 2014. Picked up some 18x9.5 (255/35) Gramlights 57dr

Summer of 2015. Some little much needed changes and amazing shots from one of my closest friend, Bryant.

Present.

Hoping to make this a progression thread but being a college student slows the progression quite a bit.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited by DvoRSX; 03-05-2017 at 03:46 PM..
DvoRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2015, 07:49 AM   #2
JaxEP3

JaxEP3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JaxEP3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JaxEP3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JaxEP3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JaxEP3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JaxEP3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JaxEP3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JaxEP3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice!! I'd like to see some more pics, maybe different angles.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:56 AM   #3
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
dem mugen sides doe
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2015, 12:26 PM   #4
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
gat damn your ride is clean as

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 02:46 PM   #5
DvoRSX

DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DvoRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxEP3 View Post
Nice!! I'd like to see some more pics, maybe different angles.
Yeah, I noticed that the past pictures are all the same angle after I posted haha.
I'll definitely try and get more angles up! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5_Trendy View Post
dem mugen sides doe
I love 02-04 version of the Mugen sides.
The ones I have are reps but I got it from my friend for a crazy deal that I couldn't pass up.
But thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
gat damn your ride is clean as
Thank you sir!

Last edited by DvoRSX; 10-08-2015 at 02:56 PM..
Old 10-09-2015, 10:40 AM   #6
beil93

beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My local idol☺️ lol clean rsx Danny!
Old 10-09-2015, 01:11 PM   #7
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
lmk when you ready to sell those sides
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 04:38 PM   #8
ilovewheels

ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ilovewheels is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks clean, I also like the sides. But then again I may be bias on that lol
Old 10-09-2015, 09:06 PM   #9
red viper

red viper is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx red viper is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx red viper is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx red viper is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx red viper is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx red viper is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx red viper is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx red viper is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx red viper is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Very nice.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:40 PM   #10
Tacticsv
United

Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Clean ride dude! nice and simple.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:00 AM   #11
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by beil93 View Post
My local idol☺️ lol clean rsx Danny!
AZ rsx fam hahaha. Thanks billy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5_Trendy View Post
lmk when you ready to sell those sides
When I find different sides, you'll be the first I message haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovewheels View Post
Looks clean, I also like the sides. But then again I may be bias on that lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by red viper View Post
Very nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticsv View Post
Clean ride dude! nice and simple.
Thank you guys! I appreciate it!
Exterior is basically where I want it so I can focus more on performance now!
Old 10-10-2015, 01:20 AM   #12
DvoRSX

Here's a rear shot! Ignore the dirty-ness. It's all clean now lol.
Old 10-17-2015, 10:45 PM   #13
DvoRSX

So this happened...

Last edited by DvoRSX; 10-17-2015 at 11:25 PM..
Old 10-19-2015, 03:54 PM   #14
AIRITE
Fast and Furious

AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looks good

all your body mods look good together. I think anointed canards and rep diffuser is nice. you will love kpro. unless wing is carbon maybe paint the sides white and maybe the top too. what about a hood or splitter? I say this only because the wing and diffuser are very "race " looking and a hood or splitter would bring that to the front. Either way I like what you have going on its just different than most in a very subtle clean way. unique>expected

2006 Acura RSX Base Auto KPRO 170,000+mi
from Ohio to Vegas to California to Michigan
AIRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 05:53 PM   #15
cbro
Sexy hand crew

cbro is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i dont like those black things on the bumper

please take them off

~------------- SHRINE TO DBRO -------------~

2nd most beautiful man to ever live
cbro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 03:15 AM   #16
HurriSkiest
2night I wear a small hat

HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with
HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with HurriSkiest is a name not to mess with
Looks awesome dude so clean keep up the great work
Fuck A/C Windows Down Crew #10

735whp/470tq @ 27psi on e70
684whp/480tq @ 32psi on Q16
PPG BW TS 8374 Tuned by Jeff Evans @ Locash Racing
HurriSkiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:08 AM   #17
xXxelis_prxXx
Master Member

xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xXxelis_prxXx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Love it

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=852702 milano red
xXxelis_prxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:35 PM   #18
DvoRSX

-------------------------

Haven't had time to update this thread because of school, but still managed to make some changes to the RSX here and there.
Now that finals are over, I finally have time to add more pictures!

-------------------------
Goodbye Gramlights, and Hello Volk Racing!

Finally had time to install everything I've been hoarding for the past year...
With the help of my cousin this past weekend, I finally got rid of the ugly tan interior.
Best decision ever!

Certain black pieces were missing from the swap and/or were in bad condition so I improvised and used some plastic interior paint since I needed to paint the A-pillars anyways. Came out pretty nice!

Loved the final outcome!
Haven't had a chance to get any better pictures but I'll post some when i do!

Old 12-16-2016, 04:00 PM   #19
beil93

beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx beil93 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Still missing vents? LOL. Everything looks good
Old 12-16-2016, 04:26 PM   #20
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by beil93 View Post
Still missing vents? LOL. Everything looks good
I picked up some black vents from Cesar so we're all bueno hahaha. Thanks billy!
Old 12-16-2016, 07:47 PM   #21
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
do the headliner too

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:54 PM   #22
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
do the headliner too
One winter break at a time kien. So maybe next year...
Jk, hopefully before next semester starts I'll get to that.

So far, just waiting on motormounts to be shipped out so i can install them.
And for some motivation to make my splitter that I should've made last year aswell...
Old 01-09-2017, 12:09 AM   #23
DvoRSX

1/7/2017 Update:
Finally got around to adding a splitter to the front!

Old 01-13-2017, 08:37 AM   #24
AIRITE
Fast and Furious

AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice

whole car looks good(not a fan of green wheels). what did you make the splitter out of? how did you mount it? did you do your engine mounts and which ones?

2006 Acura RSX Base Auto KPRO 170,000+mi
from Ohio to Vegas to California to Michigan
AIRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 12:47 AM   #25
DvoRSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRITE View Post
whole car looks good(not a fan of green wheels). what did you make the splitter out of? how did you mount it? did you do your engine mounts and which ones?
Thank you!
Was very optimistic with the green but it grew on me.
Probably will never be able to justify a color change on this specific set as they are the Limited Edition Takata Green TE37s.

Splitter is made out of plywood and reinforced and seal with fiberglass. Mounted with Devsport splitter brackets.
Chose to go this route because I wanted to make my own template to follow the curves of the lip how i wanted it. Also it was a great learning experience working with fiberglass.
Next one will be fully fiberglass or carbon now that I am confident in my skills to do so.

Motor mounts installed are Innovative 75a (all 4)