Giving up on this car! - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Problems & Solutions RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 03-18-2017, 02:36 PM   #1
DC5_Julieann

DC5_Julieann is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Julieann is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Julieann is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Julieann is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Julieann is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Julieann is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Julieann is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Julieann is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Giving up on this car!

I replaced O2 sensors, IAT Sensor, and more. The frustration with my car is real.
I was down to one code another 02 Sensor and was excited to have my car all legit.
AND THEN!!!......
4 freakin codes are popping up now!
P0113 : Intake Air Temperature sensor 1 Circuit High Input (Which i replaced)
P1166 : Circuit Low Voltage During Power Enrichment Bank 1 Sensor 1 ( Which i know is the primary 02)
P0505 : Idle Air Control System
P0304 : Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected!!!!!

HELP!
Yesterday the only code was the Primary 02 and the Intake Sensor.
Now those other 2.
WTF!
DC5_Julieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2017, 01:47 PM   #2
fatso666

fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
how did you reset all DTCs after replacing the sensors?
(2004 to 2006) 1993 Honda Civic SI Blue
(2006 to 2008) 1994 Acura Integra DC2 White
(2009 Forever) 2003 Acura RSX Type S NHBP
fatso666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 10:10 PM   #3
Crazywhiteguy

Crazywhiteguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Crazywhiteguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Crazywhiteguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Crazywhiteguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Crazywhiteguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Crazywhiteguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Crazywhiteguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Crazywhiteguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Sounds almost like you have a loose ground on the engine possibly causing this. The other concern might be a vacuum leak. How does the car drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crazywhiteguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2017, 11:57 PM   #4
Rsx_monstar

Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm with fats on this one go through all your grounds even the stereo. I had the same problem when I swapped a A3 in the civic end up tearing the motor out just to find the the problem and it was lame.
Rsx_monstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:58 PM   #5
Rsx_monstar

Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rsx_monstar is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sorry I meant crazy...
Rsx_monstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:05 PM   #6
raya2tov

raya2tov is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx raya2tov is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx raya2tov is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx raya2tov is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx raya2tov is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx raya2tov is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx raya2tov is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx raya2tov is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Is complicated to tell in what conditions your car is in right now. If you replaced the o2 sensors, there are only two things left to do. Check for vacuum leaks, it will cause to have a misfire and run rich. I would like to know how you deleted the codes too.
raya2tov is offline   Reply With Quote