Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

J's Racing Thread!!!

Tags
racing
124K views 875 replies 142 participants last post by  Anointed_DC5 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#719 ·
Haha, well that would have to be Honda's doing for deciding to do away with it. Now they are big into the Fit and well soon it will be all CR-Z love. With the new Super Taikyu class for the Fit, that will keep them playing with this chassis for a little while longer.

#723 ·
Wow man that is my dream car! My car is doing well, no longer turbo but running an NA K24a2 so the power is still ok, lol. Not much more planned for it though maybe a max racing hood or the J's hood you had and call it a day unless I decide to s/c it, lol. What are your plans for the NSX?

#732 ·
Well on Saturday morning, drove back over to Osaka to get the sussy and lower arms installed(RCA's already pressed into new arms). Had the alignment setup at -2.4 degrees camber, a slight bit of toe-out up front (to give a better feel to turn-in) and a ride height of 45mm lower from stock (the Honda Access sussy was 25mm lower from stock).

After the install, Umehara-San took to the wheel and we went for a little test touge action not far from their shop. Damn is the Fit a little handling monster now. Just put a HUGE grin on my face as he attacked each corner harder and harder. Just a completely new car (still down on power, but it is so kart like now that the lack of power can be made up in handling prowess).

As it sits now...

#735 ·
Hey guys, love all the j's stuff.. I'm doing my best to replicate there super taiyuka track car. I ordered my full Carbon j's kit last year, I got my first shipment after 6 months, to open it up and see they sent me FD2 front bumper with diffuser.. Lol just dandy.. So it's been another 2 months now, waiting on my replacement stuff to arrive by air this time direct from Japan..( deal with bulletproof)... But I'm excited to see everything, and very well will end up with a solid catalogue of there parts for my build in the end hopefully..

#737 ·
Thanks man. I've been part of the site for a while, just never get around to making posts. Just always tryin to build my knowledge along the way.. I will be starting a build thread in near future, hopefully get some good feedback.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.