Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Is this car ging to be your next car?

so who's going to get a BMW 128i / 135i

Tags
128i 135i bmw
26K views 471 replies 121 participants last post by  VSR17PA 
#1 · (Edited)
This seems to be my next car as it has almost everything i need.....300hp twin turbo RWD with aftermarket support :) and since it's going to be cheaper than a 335i that would be a plus..

:love: :love: :love: :love:

so i'm just wondering if anyone else is watiing on this thing besides me.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4629#post4629

#6 ·
I'm already planning on selling my type-s very soon to save money until the 135i comes out (also saving to buy a house). My first mod will be the CSL wheels... Like others have said... Its the perfect transition car for those who dont want an EVO, subi, or Z.

#7 ·
Fuck yes, Same 300 hp as the 335, approx. 400 lbs lighter, small, better handling coupe...HELL YES IM GONNA GET ONE.

This car is what the 3 series SHOULD BE, a small light, good handling, fast, coupe.

Not to mention, the 128i will be about 27k, and the 135i will probably be around 32k....not to bad.

And like michaeljr6 said, small amount of money will produce monstrous power and torque...turbo motors FTW.

#31 ·
From what I have been researching, it MAY be much less than 400lbs lighter, maybe 200lbs. But we wont know for sure until they come out with all the exact US specs... I would love for it to be 400lbs tho, either way, im sold on it :thumbsup:

#15 ·
I work at bmw, im already working out a discount lol. i plan to have one of the first 135's we get.

that white one looks sick with those rims :drool:

Reactions: lONE
#19 ·
ORLY?

So, it’s finally here. After all these month of uncertainty and speculations, we finally have official documents that show the new BMW 1-series coming to the US. Everyone is excited about the BMW 135i which some people call it “a M car with almost limitless tuning potential.” The price tag is suppose to be around 35k which is just a little lower than the 3-series entry models. Enjoy the pics and feel free to comment on them.
http://edbmw.com/blog/2007/06/28/bmw-135i-official-press-photos/

#20 ·
Yes really.

Shut the fuck up if all you can do is quote an online blog about an article that was written with NO knowledge of the actual price or sales figures.

128i will start between 25k-27k
135i will start between 31k-32k

THEY WILL NOT infringe upon the 3 series price point that much, otherwise it would tear into the 3 sales, which in case you havent noticed is BMW's cash cow. Get over it.

#32 ·
When is it supposed to hit state side?

I'm guessing 128 = 6cyl 2.8 and 135 is 6cyl 3.5? The displacement is the only difference between them? I haven't heard much about the 1 series..

#33 ·
I have the high res pics also if anyone wants them... I think VTEC-RSXS has more of these pics as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.