Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

questions on getting a tune and kpro..

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  dc5_rmnb 
#1 ·
hi all, inb4 getting flamed about searching i did but i didnt get the answer i wanted so i made a new thread. thanks in advance for the firendly help

okay so the question is, i have a injen cai and a skunk2 70mm exhuast system right now and i was thinking about getting kpro for the 05 type s and then getting it tuned i was wondering if i could still add a RH after that and maybe agressive cams without tuning again or should i get all the bolt ons and cams then go about kpro and tune?

#4 ·
Yeah, what slowasfuhh said. Until you get the cams, you can run one of the tunes that comes with K-Pro and be close enough, especially if you can do a little street tuning to address any knock.

I actually ran an out of the box tune even after I had cams since there was one for my cams. I've since changed a few more things and gotten a dyno tune. So hold out until you are "done" on the tune, or at least until you get to cams.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.