Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Finally an RT-AWD DC5 brought to you by Florida. In progress

74K views 383 replies 67 participants last post by  AIRITE 
#1 ·
I figured I start my post.

The diff in mounted and the tranny/tcase ordered.

Pictures are in the 42 page post too many to repost I wish some of the administrators somehow copy pages 37-42 to this one as I tried to start my post 2 months ago an I was redirected. :ugh:

Can you redirect the information to this one now?? It is not so much a 'Fantasy build" any more is it...? :thumbsup::chuck:

#27 ·
It will be out thats for damn sure.... :) i am positive you will see some racing videos lol. Just got a new addition to my family so i am postponing the completion date to August. Should be plenty of time. We were expecting July 24th but got her the 5th!!! Yeeeeeeiiiiii

#37 ·
Finally something good coming out of Florida! xD
Props to you for a no-f*cks-given attitude to all the naysayers.
I can't wait to see this completed, I've been watching from the first post in the original AWD thread. Definitely want to see this in person when it's finished. :thumbsup:

#43 ·
Pictures are in the 42 page post too many to repost I wish some of the administrators somehow copy pages 37-42 to this one as I tried to start my post 2 months ago an I was redirected. :ugh:
just now noticed you saying this... the easiest way to do that is to multi quote everything you want (only hit the multiquote button, not the quote button) then come in here, click quote on one of the posts, and at the bottom of the text box it will say something to the effect of you have selected x posts that are not part of this thread, would you like to quote these posts as well? do that, then just take [quote ] [/quote] out of the post.

#47 ·
just now noticed you saying this... the easiest way to do that is to multi quote everything you want (only hit the multiquote button, not the quote button) then come in here, click quote on one of the posts, and at the bottom of the text box it will say something to the effect of you have selected x posts that are not part of this thread, would you like to quote these posts as well? do that, then just take [quote ]
out of the post.[/QUOTE]

ah, it's easy... see at the bottom of every post where it says quote? the box directly to the right of it is the multi-quote button, it's blue and white with parenthesis and + on it. just click on those (they will turn red to let you know it's being multiquoted.) try it in this thread, then just deselect those after clicking the quote button. actually, try it with my two posts... click the multiquote button on my post above, then click quote on this one. when you're doing a lot, just make sure you only hit the quote button on the last post you want.
Wow this is really gonna happen huh?
baller!!! learn something new every day....:vtec:

#45 ·
ah, it's easy... see at the bottom of every post where it says quote? the box directly to the right of it is the multi-quote button, it's blue and white with parenthesis and + on it. just click on those (they will turn red to let you know it's being multiquoted.) try it in this thread, then just deselect those after clicking the quote button. actually, try it with my two posts... click the multiquote button on my post above, then click quote on this one. when you're doing a lot, just make sure you only hit the quote button on the last post you want.

#52 · (Edited)
Yes this^^ and comments

I am very glad your doing this and I was planning to do this in the spring after I get my 2014 taxes. I have a k24a4 to add to mine. I pay my car off next month and I am having a baby boy. Now I live in Michigan, used to be cali and ohio. I will drive down to you and we can f my car up too! I am glad you didn't get scared off by fwd rsx bs. I have a kpro auto and am wondering about keeping it auto??--because I want it that way-- k24 auto awd. I have been reading that they might make the 2016 ilx with sh-awd. this makes a coupe ilx/ Integra type-r feasible and this awd rsx current! I don't want to wait in case they don't ever make Integra type r again, only grocery getters with fancy electronics. So lets see this run! I always wanted to have one of those "you cant to that!" "but I did" "and on a budget" cars.

Thanks

#53 ·
There is nothing that is driven by sensors.... You guys are mistaking this for the newer sensor type hard core AWD crap. This is mechanical clutch engagement when the front wheel slip thats all!! As far as auto, I am not sure if it will fit but I cant see why not it will just be much tighter and I am a fan of space.

Thanks guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.