Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

For the RSX to TSX Bros...

Tags
bros rsx tsx
6K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  PearlTypeS 
#1 ·
...how does the TSX compare in terms of suspension harshness? I love my 06 Type S, but honestly it's getting to the point where I can't even enjoy driving it because of the crappy roads where I live. There are so many potholes and sections of rough pavement that I have to creep around everywhere, otherwise I feel like I'm destroying my RSX. Thinking the TSX might be a better daily driver type of vehicle? Still a fairly small car though, so let me know...

#4 ·
Having had an rsxs and current tsx owner. The tsx is just not as sporty all-around in comparison, but as a daily driver the tsx is by far the better of the two. Ive got an 06 6spd so the daily drive can still be very fun and enjoyable, my wife has an 05 auto and for me the difference is huge in terms of fun-to-drive factor, I feel the 6spd is a must if you're going from an rsx as I did.

#6 ·
I have a TSX lowered on Tanabe Sustec Pro Coils, and it is a decent ride in WV with shitty roads. I've had the car since 2006 and the coils since 2008. They are about shot but provided an excellent ride quality for years (about 80k miles)

The TSX isn't a fast car, first mod is lowering it, second is reflash.

I now also have a Jeep LJ that i drive around more since the roads are now terrible and I don't feel like bending a wheel.

#9 ·
my TSX rides better, but I contribute that to my Function & Form coilovers just being better than what was avail years ago when I had my RSX.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.