Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Ask Your Nitrous Questions Here! (Q/A Thread)

95K views 359 replies 80 participants last post by  Corona951 
#1 ·
I am wanting to start to run Nitrous in my rsx. I was wondering if anyone company is more reliable or better for parts.

#330 ·
Most people don't realize what K-pro can do with nitrous. That's why they think a dry kit is bad. A dry kit on a car with out k-pro has to use the factory fuel pressure regulator to control fuel. That is a notoriously bad way to do it. That's why most people go Wet if they can't control the nitrous and fuel in a program. K-pro with a dry setup is the BEST way to go on our cars. Trust us. If you need help with the fuel settings just pm me and I'll help you get in the ball park.

#340 · (Edited)
With:
K&N SRI
Buddy Club Race Header
3 inch custom exhaust
Kpro (tuned by yours truly)

Next up:
RBC
Hondata IMG
Hybrid Racing 70 mm TB
ID1000s
Fuel pump
100 dry shottttt

#349 ·
Sorry if this was covered before, I did some searching and got nothing.

Is it possible to install the fogger nozzle on the stock rubber tubing arm? Reason being I have a PasswordJDM CF intake that cost a lot and I'm really trying to avoid replacing it for a metal CAI or the sort :(

#352 ·
Is anyone even running nitrous anymore? Don't see anyone posting about it. Here is my setup. 60/40 two stage setup. As you can see my second stage isn't tuned yet cuz I ran out of nitrous. This is a virtual dyno but should be pretty accurate to the real thing.

#353 ·
Nice, I'm planning on doing a 75 or 100 shot in maybe a year or so. My clutch just went out and while I'm at it I'm planning on replacing the final drive with a 4.7, replacing 6th gear for a TSX 6th, and rebuilding 2nd cause it grinds.:rain: So getting the funds for nitrous might take a while

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.