Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Anointed_DC5's Build/Showoff Thread (Formerly BlackOpsDC5)

188K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  CyborgGT 
#1 · (Edited)
Updates: New look can be found on page 38-40. Making my own CYBER DC5 if you will, haha.

As it sits now
FB_IMG_1438607935040 by Joshua Roman, on Flickr

Well since I've been around forever I thought I should make an appropriate showoff thread for once. I've got tons of pictures so the thread will be updated little by little, lol. Lets take a trip back, way back...

Started off with some not so smart choices, lol

Decide to wise up a little and start saving for legit parts

Power wasn't enough so I started collecting a few things

After the install of said parts

TO be continued:thumbsup:

See less See more
#625 ·
How did you get them finished and painted so quick???

Btw, I need a set in my life like RIGHT NOW!!!

#632 ·
:thumbsup:

Can't afford a new car so I have to keep finding ways to make mine "fresh" :rotfl:

God damn bro that looks so beautiful :thumbsup:

Hahaha i always wanted to do fender flares but money goes to more important mods
Hitting the road course anytime this century?

:wait:

Fenders came out awesome, as has everything else. Keep up the solid work :jelly:
Thanks guys and Yes Zach trying to find an open track day that fits into my work schedule. Don't worry though you'll be the first to hear about it!

#645 ·
:awwyea: like i said you guys are actually in line while ya wait in line il be chillin with my new fenders :cool: btw just looked through his flickr omfg :love::love: i recommend it
:shady: My secret is blown! MUST SET PICS TO PRIVATE!!! :rotfl:

#644 ·
LMAO!! All of you guys are funny. Only people I can trust not to reproduce or sell to someone who will reproduce will have an opportunity to be on the official list if that ever comes out. It won't be on here though as I am not a vendor and don't want step on any moderator toes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.