89K views 2K replies 55 participants last post by  AzianK 
#1 ·
-->Canada West<-- "All these New Kids don't know the 75page rule" *Chat*

Start a new thread my Youngin's

#876 ·
Ok were goin technical.........soooo that means race-header muahahaha

and u never answered my question :( i wanna learn too

#879 ·
Decided to start a full hail damage claim on the RSX after that second hail storm in Balzac actually left some noticeable damage on the bodywork (luckily didn't get the window this time)

Estimated at over $6000 worth of damage...fingers crossed for a write off!

I'll probably buy it back from insurance and break it myself, maybe keep the engine for an EP3 hatch :)

#885 ·
I was driving fast on that street? or do u mean 14th st ne and the turn onto 120th ave? Because yes i do take 14th at some higher rates of speed occasionally. Take a trip down that gravel road back there and yes u may catch me doin 120km/h on the gravel, which is actually faster than i go once i turn onto 120th ave. And believe me when i say that i very very very well know MY limits, AND my vehicles limits.

#890 ·
simply put, i drive my own way, and nothing anyone says will ever change that. Generally i give ppl plenty of notice that im coming into their lane, if they are not paying attention and dont see my signal its kinda not my problem unless they get in my way in which case i backoff until i see another opening. Yes i drive faster than most, but i know very well my distances and how to keep out of accidents and away from tickets. I do believe it has been well over 1 year since my last ticket which was simply 15km/h over the limit on a rural road returning from visiting my parents, i saw the officer whip a fast uturn and i was pulled over stopped and had all my paperwork/license in hand. Generally when your on the ball like that they dont pester you and simply write the ticket and move along.

Sorry Nelson there isnt much u can do sir, tho i do find it strange that 2 days now u have seen me on the road and i didnt see you........you leave the driving to me and i will leave the technical mechanical stuff to you:thumbsup::vtec:

#892 ·
i call it how i see it, no beating of bushes required with me, and i always appreciate when ppl are the same back. The way i see it, the world has seen enough bush already and there is no need to continue beating all these bushes. Plus your not supposed to beat bushes, your supposed to trim them nicely;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.