Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Lip Kit info for all you CRSX users. I've done all the research for you!

84K views 293 replies 79 participants last post by  nbg273 
#1 · (Edited)
I have listed most of the vendors I have come across in my time of trying to find lip kits for our cars. I wrote this so I could share my findings with the rsx community and so that we have a designated post to come to and find reviews/where to buy's for kits. All you have to do is click on any one of the links to be taken to their site and search for a product.

Update on Autosource:
If this thread autosource, there has been an ongoing discussion about Autosouce. Do not pay through his PayPal as it is not recommended.

Authentic:

Kingmotorsports

Dealerships

Replicas:

• Erik Bucio, his email is dcbucio@gmail.com
    After a long 3 months of looking for the VIS sides and not having any luck I came across a guy named Erik who can get VIS and other parts for our cars.
Fitment - Like a glove. I have the 05-06 mugen sides from him. Look through the thread to see what others have to say.
(I would recommend spending the little extra money and buying from Erik. Quality replicas that match OEM fitment)

• If you contact Nathaniel323 he has a buddy who sells replica lips also. I have confirmed this as I have personally texted the guy and he gave me a quote of 300$ shipped for a pair of 05-06 Mugen side skirts. I believe he told me that they were the just like the ones VIS carries.​

• Nextmod
    Fitment - Good
    Just look through their products. Good quality products and closest thing we can find to VIS since VIS has stopped production on a lot of their RSX products.

A lot of the parts they were manufacturing for RSX's are no longer being made. I went through one hell of a time trying to find their Techno R2 sides which is their mugen replicas.

• TNA Autosports
    Fitment - Search richboy and see for yourself
    They sponsored crsx user richboy from Florida and can get the mugen and aspec replica lips and the max racing rep hoods.

• BaysonR Motorsports
    Fitment - Good. I own their 05-06 mugen rear lip, fits good and comes with brackets, screws, and 3M tape.
    I've also searched for you crsx'ers that are looking for a cheaper route other than Erik, VIS, Nextmod, and don't want eBay. They have good reviews from what I've looked at on the forums. I also own one of their products.

• Ikonmotorsports
    Fitment - I have their 05-06 mugen front lip and it fits perfectly. Look through the thread to read about other's experiences.
    From the other members I've talked to others and what I've read, this company also offers pretty good fitment and good quality at a really good price. They have a decent selection compared to VIS, Nextmod, and BaysonR. They also offer free shipping!!

• 05-06 Mugen Rear Lip (Amazon)
    Fitment - 7.5/10
    If you guys want cheap or inexpensive kits there are some decent replicas online from eBay, but I wouldn't expect to have the fitment from Erik or VIS. They also sell the 05-06 rear Mugen replica lip on amazon that has the brackets to hold to the bumper but a review said that there needed to be some modification for it to fit right. As he said, you get what you pay for. Buy at your own risk

• Lipkits.ca (Canadian based company)
    Fitment - 50/50
    There is another company I have found called lipkits.ca, they are located in Canada but they have awesome prices for the pieces and for the complete kit and every single aspec piece and mugen piece. Their fitment is 50/50 from the reviews I have found, buy at your own risk from this website.

See less See more
#128 ·
Just got my 05-06 Aspec Front Lip & Mugen Sides from "Erik B." Legit, Reasonably Priced Well, Perfect Fitment, Exactly Wrapped up How it Supposed to be & NO DAMAGES to Box & Items! (Box was as tall as me & to big to fit in my rsx :rotfl: so i had to take them out at the shipping company & fold the box until i got home) Thanks Ryan & Erik! :thumbsup: you guys saved me couple hundred bucks haha

#129 ·
Looking to grab the 05-06 rear mugen lip from Bayson's Ebay listing, the front Lip from iKonMotorsports (Their website won't load, is it just me?) and going to email this erik guy about mugen sides

#141 ·
i really want a mugen style front and rear lip for my 05/06 DC5 Integra, or RSX in the states, but buying two lips from different US sellers isnt the most cost effective thing to do, as im located in australia so shipping costs would be :rest

i emailed baysonr recently and they said theyre out of mugen style front lips for the 05/06 rsx until december-ish.. so im considering purchasing from ikonmotorsport as they still have both lips in stock..

so are the rear lip warps and stuff that bad from ikon? would my sisters hair dryer do the trick? :laughing:

#144 ·
just sent my funds to ikon through paypal, hopefully all goes well :)

on another note, the aud to usd conversion rate is horrible :'(

#149 ·
RSX side skirt

hi im looking for a side skirt for a 2006 rsx.. probably an aftermarket ploy that have good fitment without mods (car is currently lower 2inch). I currently have a pl lip and an A Spec rear. Was wondering which sides will go good with the setup.

Ebay Mugen Rep or TR sides..any one have that combo with a pl lip and a spec rear....post some pic if u do. if It look good I might go that route. A spec side is over my buget so I might not go that route

#150 ·
hi im looking for a side skirt for a 2006 rsx.. probably an aftermarket ploy that have good fitment without mods (car is currently lower 2inch). I currently have a pl lip and an A Spec rear. Was wondering which sides will go good with the setup.

Ebay Mugen Rep or TR sides..any one have that combo with a pl lip and a spec rear....post some pic if u do. if It look good I might go that route. A spec side is over my buget so I might not go that route
IMO, dont get those mugen side reps off ebay, they come full on fiberglass & will crack,
hit up erik b. i got them for just $175 but shipping will vary just depending where you live & they are VIS so fitment is a plus :fistbump:

if you want to stay a little different pick up some top1 or devsport side winglets & add it to the mugen side skirts or your stocks either way it'll look dope :thumbsup: hope this helped good luck bro:giggity:

P1 & TR SIDES

P1 & MUGEN SIDES

SIDE WINGLETS

#154 ·
Ikon lips in transit as we speak :fistbump:

Small dilemma though.. The AUDM rear bar has a larger license plate area compared to the US bar which the rear lip is based on..

AUDM

USDM

Long story short, how hard is it to cut PU :)

#156 ·
shuda asked if they carry those, i know some places do actually carry M.R.L's for AUS rsx's, post pics 2 :thumbsup:

Finally got my p1 and rear a spec lip install.. I pm erik for mugen sides but its $320 shipped to my door...so I found an online dealer and decided to go OEM aspec sides for $388. should be in 2 days cant wait to paint it...

good 4 u bro, u2 post pics :laughing: & p1 looks very clean

#159 · (Edited)
Hey guys i'm new here and I really like a particular rear bumper on this 02 Rsx. Can any of you guys help me out? You'll be able to see it at like the 20 sec mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep5YCtYJoO8
yes what mr.dan nguyen said mugen rear lip, but if u want a little difference to just the normal MRL, check out the 1 that has a built in L.E.D similar to dillons rsx which looks dope if u dont want to do the crv 3rd brake light conversion :laughing: search it up google & do research so you know what you want :giggity:

#166 · (Edited)
hey guys! lips from ikon finally came in today!!
as expected, the front mugen style lip was very good and slipped right on, while the rear mugen lip was quite warped; I've put both outside to soak in the sun tomorrow, hopefully it works

however there was a crack on the rear lip as I discovered while opening :rest

think they'll provide me with a replacement or nah?

**EDIT: They provided me with a rear lip replacement shipped straight away, quick response and awesome service! Highly recommend IkonMotorsports! :))

#167 ·
hey guys! lips from ikon finally came in today!!
as expected, the front mugen style lip was very good and slipped right on, while the rear mugen lip was quite warped; I've put both outside to soak in the sun tomorrow, hopefully it works

however there was a crack on the rear lip as I discovered while opening :rest

think they'll provide me with a replacement or nah?
wahhhh? :eek:
daymn bro i know there MRL's come in warped just like mines but never a crack!
you should of opened it when the delivery driver handed it to you right there & then
they are obligated 2 wait 4 u & will have to take & ship back any item you receive that has damages such as that... :ugh: but since you still have it im not to sure but just incase tomorrow morning call up ikon & explain in detail ur problemo they should take it from there & probobly offer you a free replacement :giggity:

#181 ·
Hey, best bet is to contact them, they have Mugen style lips in stock since I just purchased one..
I personally communicated to them through their facebook page and they handled everything for me well. :fistbump:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.