tsx show-off

Tags
showoff tsx
90K views 364 replies 163 participants last post by  AzianK 
#1 ·
post pix of your tsx's here =) i will post mine on saturday :D

#127 ·
PopulationFish said:
How much did the supercharger run you (buying and installing)? I have an extended warranty on mine =(
Sorry can't say man. I was one of Comptech's test cars for the TSX SC kit. I definitely recommend them for install if you're around this area. Very professional and a great group of guys :thumbsup:

If you're interested in getting one let me know, I can tell you where to get the best price.

#128 ·
yea i was gunna say your car looked familiar from the forums and being one of the test cars for comptech.

Looks good man :thumbsup:
wish i had the money

#129 ·
Tsx536 said:
Sorry can't say man. I was one of Comptech's test cars for the TSX SC kit. I definitely recommend them for install if you're around this area. Very professional and a great group of guys :thumbsup:

If you're interested in getting one let me know, I can tell you where to get the best price.
I will probably look to purchase one in a year or so. I'm still in high school lol.

#135 ·
ArcticTypeS said:
the tsx with oem lip kit is soo fucking hot!!
Yes it is....:laughing:

#136 ·
:drool: I want the oem lip kit and a drop sooo bad!

#137 ·
oh yeah, and look what else UPS gave me today....:drink:

JDM baby. Who love's ya now?

#140 ·
no more rsx-s

heres my new ride, got it about 2 weeks ago. pwp w/ ebony

:thumbsup:

#142 ·
Nice man! :thumbsup:
I agree, dont like the 06 rims but i like the new front end.

#144 ·
Was thinking of trading it but nvm :),stays home :),let da modding begin ,I got 20% all arround now,ill post pics on da weekend :)

#149 ·
Budweiser03 said:
wow I think I know that place, where in NEPA are ya?:thumbsup:
Scranton bro. UofS class of '01 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.