tsx show-off

Tags
showoff tsx
90K views 364 replies 163 participants last post by  AzianK 
#1 ·
post pix of your tsx's here =) i will post mine on saturday :D

#157 ·
turoneatingpinoy said:
2006 . . . still stock expect for the oem body kit and spoiler . . .

got any front shots?
i have yet to see a dropped '06 with OEM kit but 04/05 TSX's with OEM kit dropped looks amazing
why was the TSX redesigned 1 year earlier than usual? i thought every 3 years then a mid model change
RSX 02/03/04 ---> MMC 05/06
TSX 04/05 ---> MMC 06/07? (is it because the TSX was brought over a year late? weren't Euro Accords available overseas roughly the sametime as the DC5?)
TL 04/05/06 ---> MMC 07/08?
i love the ABP, reminds me of the Euro R
ABP is to the Euro R (CL7, this generation anyways) is as CW is to the CTR and ITR

#158 ·
turoneatingpinoy said:
2006 . . . still stock expect for the oem body kit and spoiler . . .

got any front shots?
sorry i can't tell but do u have just front lip only?
i have yet to see a dropped '06 with OEM kit but 04/05 TSX's with OEM kit dropped looks amazing
why was the TSX redesigned 1 year earlier than usual? i thought every 3 years then a mid model change
TSX 04/05 ---> MMC 06/07? (is it because the TSX was brought over a year late? weren't Euro Accords available overseas roughly the sametime as the DC5?)
ABP is to the Euro R (CL7, this generation anyways) is as CW is to the CTR and ITR
anyways looks good!!! :thumbsup:

#159 ·
2ND RSX, how much did it cost to get your grille custom painted?

#160 ·
SirWaWa said:
got any front shots?
sorry i can't tell but do u have just front lip only?
anyways looks good!!! :thumbsup:
I have front, sides, and rear, with rear spoiler . . . no drop though . . .plan to get teins eventually . . . and in terms of mmc . . . all I know is the 2004 came out in like mid 03 . . . oh here's some front shots . . .

#165 ·
:drool: ughh i need $$$

theres no turbo kit out for the tsx. only prototypes and custom. hks has one and its sickk as hell.

#167 ·
turoneatingpinoy said:
I have front, sides, and rear, with rear spoiler . . . no drop though . . .plan to get teins eventually . . . and in terms of mmc . . . all I know is the 2004 came out in like mid 03 . . . oh here's some front shots . . .

hmmm...
this looks a little wierd to me
fogs look a little to close together (nothing u can do, thats just the way they are)
i think it would look better a little farther apart
are those ducts beside the foglights really ducts? brake ducts?

#170 ·
new pics.....with wheels on!!!

#176 ·
Hello from Las Vegas

Just wanted to say hello, I'm usually on the Acurazine board, but lurk around here from time to time.

Here is a list of mods on my 2004/ABP/5AT/Ebony/NAVI

EXTERIOR:
OEM Underbody Spoiler Kit/M3 Trunk Lip/OEM Fog Lamps w/Nokya Yellow Bulbs
ENGINE
Euro R Valve Cover/ Spoon Oil Cap/ Spoon Radiator Cover/Spoon Resevoir Covers/AEM Short Ram Intake
SUSPENSION
Tein Basics/Cusco Front OS/Cusco Type 1/Comptech Rear Sway Bar/Energy Suspensions (Rear Sway Bar) Bushings
BRAKES
Front: UP Slotted Rotors w/Hawk Pads
Rear: Stock Rotors
WHEELS
18x8 VOLK GT-7 (NOBLE GOLD) [225/40/18 +44 5x114.3] wrapped w/ Toyo Proxies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.