Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
60K views 517 replies 319 participants last post by  erics13 
#1 ·
So i was spacing out the other day when my GF was talking to me it dawned on me whether or not our cars (rsx) have been in any movies?
I am absolutely sure that i have seen an ABP in The Secret Window....
Any others? :run:

Reactions: Dickbowlmidz
#46 ·
yeh, its a 02-04 rsx with fogs. i went back and watched it again today..

#54 ·

I saw this episode last weekend. I was on the couch with my g/f watching season one of Weeds and this just flashed on the screen for a half a second. I shouted "RSX!" and rewound the DVD. I'm amazed I spotted it. It's almost spidey-sense like how I can just tell when a DC5 is near. LOL.

CSI: ROFLCOPTER!

#56 · (Edited)
There is one in some scary movie, the daughter drives it..you see her pull up infront of her parents house in it. The neighborhood is very upper class..damn cant remember the name of it now

edit- see you guys already got it earlier on in the thread..grudge 2

#57 ·
ahaha i was right then, there was an RSX in the Shaggy Dog.

good memories lol

#62 ·
There is also a black rsx in SUPERBAD...hah just found it right now. @ the scene where they are getting booze where McLovin works to the right of the yellow bus.

#69 ·
we wouldnt want that. people would be all over the rsx and it would emerge as the civic on the streets; all riced out lol

#75 ·
It was in the movie transformers, then just before the camera hit it, it transformed into an asian fast food joint.

#80 ·
yeah and some member on this forum bought that rsx

#81 ·
I didn't read all the posts so if this is a double oh well...

Caught 'The Rundown" on FX the other night and at the VERY beginning of the movie, when the rock and some dude are going up the stairs into the club, behind him you can see a 02-04 RSX for about 3 seconds.

#83 ·
there is a white one is Superbad.... and also a teg.

#84 ·
btw I like this thread I'm always looking out for them in movies.

I can't remember what movie I last saw one in but it was Blue... maybe VBP. I think it was Hot Rod.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.