Mugen Front Bumper Lip Suggestions - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Exterior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-20-2017, 07:38 AM   #1
H0rngry

H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Question Mugen Front Bumper Lip Suggestions

My RSX has the Mugen front bumper and was looking for a proper fitment preferably with minimal adjustments; suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
H0rngry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2017, 07:41 AM   #2
H0rngry

H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx H0rngry is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Exclamation Im an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0rngry View Post
My RSX has the Mugen front bumper and was looking for a proper fitment preferably with minimal adjustments; suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Sorry forgot to mention the fact that I was looking for a LIP, thanks!
H0rngry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:33 PM   #3
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
So you're saying you want to put a lip on a Mugen full bumper? I'm pretty sure you won't find one designed for it, so custom's your only option.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:06 PM   #4
tehlulz
Broke College Student

tehlulz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tehlulz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tehlulz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tehlulz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tehlulz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tehlulz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tehlulz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx tehlulz might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0rngry View Post
Mugen bumper doesn't have a lip... the mugen bumper hangs a lot lower than stock anyway so any lip u put on it would be scraping along on the ground.

My Show-Off Thread
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
tehlulz is offline   Reply With Quote