Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

next car, need opinion?

Tags
car opinion
4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  viperpit07 
#1 ·
hey guys, i currently drive a 94 integra ls. i joined this site because next year when school starts i would like to get an rsx type s. i would have to take out a rather large loan. my dad drives a 03 civic 1.7. ik its not an 06 or higher, or an Si, but i still want ur guys opinion. the 2 cars (rsx and 03 civic) are very similar in body style and my dad wants to sell me his for pretty cheap. its a silver 03 2 door with almost 150,000 miles and no rust, no dings. really good shape. it has a 5 speed, he got it for around 7,000 and wants to sell it to me for like 4 or 5. only reason i ask for your opinion is because either way an rsx has a way bigger engine and looks a little sharper. should i save myself the effort and buy up his and use the extra cash to lake it look shmexy ;) or wait a while longer and try to find a cheaper type s? :vtec: i only want a different car because my teggy has 175,000 miles and i have to drive 45 mins on the interstate to school everyday next year and i want something a little more realiable, but i dont want a step down in engine, and i dont want it to be gutless. thanks :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.