KPRO says ONLINE, DRIVERS ON, IGNITION OFF HELP - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > ECU Tuning RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 11-06-2016, 10:44 AM   #1
Adamcregg

Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
KPRO says ONLINE, DRIVERS ON, IGNITION OFF HELP

So when I plug my KPRO into the laptop while connectected to the car I get ONLINE, DRIVERS ON, IGNITION OFF on the bottom left when I have the key on two.

The car cranks all day with no problems, just doesn't turn over. I have no spark in the spark plugs. Grounds are good, plugs good, coils swapped, engine harness swapped, still nothing.
The green light on the board blinks once then the red D1 light flashes red constant
I have- KPRO 4
K24a2 long block
05 type S

KPRO 4 is brand new. Please help if you've seen this before
Adamcregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2016, 06:28 PM   #2
Bath Tussue
Master Member

Bath Tussue is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Is your k-pro "modded" for 05? or is it for 02-04?
Old 11-07-2016, 07:19 PM   #3
Adamcregg

Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Adamcregg is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bath Tussue View Post
Is your k-pro "modded" for 05? or is it for 02-04?
It's modded for the 05 RSX

Old 11-08-2016, 09:29 AM   #4
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Make sure you have the immobilizer turned off in Kpro - it sounds like it's still on (the immobilizer function cuts the spark so the car can't be started by means other than a matched key).
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:34 AM   #5
Adamcregg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallen600 View Post
Make sure you have the immobilizer turned off in Kpro - it sounds like it's still on (the immobilizer function cuts the spark so the car can't be started by means other than a matched key).
It it turned off. I will double check to make sure. But I already covered my easy bases. I'm thinking it's a wiring problem. I'm in the middle of tracing them now, so far ignition relay is good, ecu fuse good, PGIFM relay good. Grounds good. Found a few frayed wires with like on strand left holding them behind the bay fuse box hopefully that's it. And the VTS wire on my adapter harness came out.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:34 PM   #6
Beam_DC5
Ya Fav College Kid

Beam_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Beam_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Beam_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Beam_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Beam_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Beam_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Beam_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Beam_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Bump because I'm having the same exact problem. You ever find a solution?
Broke Student Crew #74
Beam_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:47 PM   #7
Adamcregg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam_DC5 View Post
Bump because I'm having the same exact problem. You ever find a solution?
I figured it out. Shoot me a text 603-361-8094 so I can explain it. Your car is 05-06 I'm assuming? 02-04 does not have this problem.