Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

My Integra Build

Tags
build integra
30K views 77 replies 46 participants last post by  BOMrsxS 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my second teg. Just posting up from where it all started and how it sits now.

The Car When I bought it:

Bought it in early November or late october I think (don't quite remember) and stored if for winter right away.

The Parts:

Buddy Club N+ Dampers with Upper Pillow Ball Mounts

Skunk2 PRO Plus Front Camber Kit, BRAND NEW OEM JDM Front 24mm & Rear 23mm Sway Bars with brand new bushings, d-brackets & end-links for Both.

Spoon Calipers, Skunk2 Pro Rear Lower Control Arms (Gold) , JDM Optional Intersection Lights

SSR Reverse Mesh Wheels. 15X7.5 All around. +20 Front +7 Rear.

Beaks Rear Lower Tie Bar

EBC Slotted and Dimpled Rotors for front and Back (Obviously ITR Set-up)

Special Ordered ASR Subframe Brace (Red)

The Pics says it all for this one.

Hawk HP+ Brake Pads

Picked up some OEM Parts from the Stealerhip Today. All underbody suspension nuts, bolts and washers, ITR Rear Calipers, Trailing Arms, Wheel Bearings and other Miscellaneous stuff for a proper build.

OEM ITR Optional Side skirts and Rear Valences (No replica shit. Replicas FTL!)

And finally the JDM ITR HID Front-End with a Brand new JDM parking pole (JDM Points YO!) LOL

Russell SS Stainless Steel Braided Lines FTW!

ARP Extended studs with Buddy Club open ended lug nuts.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
^ Roughly around 13,000 that includes everything that's posted under.

Driver's side and passenger side rear trailing arms, control arms and suspension are off.

Everything is OFF!

Passenger side; again everything off. Just have to remove the e-brake cables.

Now, this bolt is acting up. Major work to do on this bitch.

The FUGLY OEM Exhaust and tiny little sway bar lol

And ... Babby Got ass

#4 ·
All brand spankin new nuts, bolts, washers, caliper seal kits, bearings, rear calipers and trailing arms and a lot more miscellaneous seals, rings, washers, pins etc. Basically every single rusted part for suspension will be replaced.

This pile looks a lot bigger in person, everything is stacked up on each other lol but ...meh

The Rear Calipers (NISSIN)

The Trailing Arms (OEM Honda):

Removed the driver's side shock & fork and unbolted the control arm (driver's side only). Unbolted the brake lines for both sides and some sensor wires. Tried removing the e-brake cables but couldn't get them out. I doubt if I have to remove the carpet or just remove the shield to access the grommet from underneath the car. Cables are all unbolted though, just need to pull them out.

I bought the USDM 5 lug wasn't happy with all the rusted parts. Got pissed off and took everything apart. Got some guy to get rid of the rust and powdercoat everythnig. He said he couldn't get rid of the rust from some areas so I got paranoid and picked everything new. Will throw a coat of that anti-rust rubberized oil paint on these parts. Plus I thought since I'm doing the 5 lug, why not just do it proper. Having old ass rusted parts on the most important part of the car isn't my thing.

Some hate it, other love it. But I could care less because I like it.

Just picked the second order of the OEM Parts.

The Control Arms

Energy Suspension Bushings

The Forks

The Knuckles

More nuts, bolts, washers, pins

Tie rods and end sets.

Removed the rear seats, pulled up the carpet and removed the e-brake cable for the driver's side. Couldn't access one bolt on the passenger side so left it for tomorrow as it started to get dark. Cut out one seized bolt which was a bitch to access and took me more than an hour.

Other than that I just worked on painting the hubs.

Before:

While working on sanding the rust down a bit:

#5 ·
Gave the new new trailing arms a bit of anti-rust coating.

New Bearings Installed, New Shields and the Knuckles which came with New Ball Joints as you can tell from the plastic caps.

ARP's Installed

ARP's on the Rear Hubs

Here are some pics of the stuff installed. Had to do the large sized pics because the bolts won't show :p

Rubberied Undercoating after a total clean-up.

Front Knuckle

With Skunk2Pro+ Camber kit installed

The parts being painted with anti-rust before installation

The Rear Trailing Arms

The Rear

Skunk2 Pro Rear Camber Kit

Test Fitting the wheels at like 4 am ....

With over 30 hours of work period and 9 hours of sleep ..... I think all this work paid off. Suspension WORK IS A BITCHH. If my brother wasn't there to help me out I would'nt be finish within two days lol. He wanted some experience on workin on a car because he got the other one for no work done.

Some more OEM parts: Type R e-brake cables, busings, new brake oil bolts, some more type r bushings etc.

Type R Compliance bushings just came in. They were on backorder but came in early so on with the removal again ...

#21 ·
car is sexy as hell. i need a teggy in my life.

#25 ·
Thats hella nice. So clean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.