CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-18-2017, 02:52 PM   #1
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in.

Lulz

What ya'll doing in here?

Ain't none of that in here. GTFO
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.

Last edited by thetastelingers; 04-18-2017 at 02:54 PM..
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2017, 02:52 PM   #2
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Stats

Quote:
thetastelingers 343
AzianK 330
*El Ocho Uno* 288
Professor Awesome 280
White_02 199
itskien 172
Seth1784 63
AznKirby 52
rest 44
peterrpham 30
lotexigeus 15
Lauren 10
overlap king 6
cbro 5
Kevink121 4
Xander 3
RuizDC5 2
bojangles 2
marko16 1
G3min1 1
wingman 1
Stoke 1
9/11 RSX-s 1
mallen600 1
Quote:
Old 04-18-2017, 03:02 PM   #3
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
are you kidding, by 13 posts? come on man lol
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:14 PM   #4
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
are you kidding, by 13 posts? come on man lol
You are slacking!!!
Quote:
Old 04-18-2017, 03:19 PM   #5
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
i do too much, about to start a new job too. also white girls hunting is full time in itself man

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:46 PM   #6
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
haaaaayy guys........

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:53 PM   #7
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
haaaaayy guys........

I didn't know you had curly hair!
Quote:
Old 04-18-2017, 03:59 PM   #8
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Well 280 aint bad. Top 5 at least.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 05:08 PM   #9
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
any exciting hands ocho? man i need to play some.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 06:24 PM   #10
9/11 RSX-s
Master Member

9/11 RSX-s has a clean start 9/11 RSX-s has a clean start 9/11 RSX-s has a clean start
That's BDSM :-p

ASPEC | Neuspeed | CenterLine Racing RPM | BFG KDW-2
IN> Injen CAI > Hybrid Racing 70mm > RRC > RDX 410cc > IPS K2 > DCRH & Cat > 2.5" Stainless >OUT
9/11 RSX-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:39 PM   #11
Lauren

Lauren is on a distinguished road Lauren is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i do too much, about to start a new job too. also white girls hunting is full time in itself man
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:08 PM   #12
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
In! Consistently in the middle of the pack. lol
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:41 PM   #13
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
I'm ready to go to California in a few weeks.

I'm going to grub on some damn seafood.

Hopefully I don't become a shade for the people on the beach again.

Or get shot by harpoons.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 05:54 AM   #14
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9/11 RSX-s View Post
That's BDSM :-p

Was wondering if anyone would catch that
Quote:
Old 04-19-2017, 06:01 AM   #15
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Remember to stretch!

oh wait....wrong stretch...
Quote:
Old 04-19-2017, 07:36 AM   #16
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
any exciting hands ocho? man i need to play some.
best hand the night before was when I flopped a set of 8's vs. a guy with AA.

But last night I had 2 tough ones that didn't go my way. 1st I flopped an Ace high flush & the other guy gets runner-runner for the straight flush. Then my last hand I had an open ended straight flush draw vs. AA.....I didn't catch any of my 6,748 outs.

Quote:
Old 04-19-2017, 08:52 AM   #17
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
I'm ready to go to California in a few weeks.

I'm going to grub on some damn seafood.

Hopefully I don't become a shade for the people on the beach again.

Or get shot by harpoons.
SoCal would be perfect if not for the fucked up politics and cost of living. But at this point I dont even have a desire to visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Remember to stretch!

oh wait....wrong stretch...
Aint nuttin wrong with that.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:46 PM   #18
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
best hand the night before was when I flopped a set of 8's vs. a guy with AA.

But last night I had 2 tough ones that didn't go my way. 1st I flopped an Ace high flush & the other guy gets runner-runner for the straight flush. Then my last hand I had an open ended straight flush draw vs. AA.....I didn't catch any of my 6,748 outs.
that's ridiculous
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:26 PM   #19
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
SoCal would be perfect if not for the fucked up politics and cost of living. But at this point I dont even have a desire to visit
yeah. wasn't really my first choice, but the last time we went to sf, she loved it. this time we'll be going without the family and just us two. so instead of having an itinerary, we might just go by mood.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:41 PM   #20
AzianK
Modelrator

do they know you're coming, are they going to be ready?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-20-2017, 07:40 AM   #21
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
How is everyone this morning?

They opened up Creative Discovery Museum to 25 and older tonight and are selling drinks. LOL
We're going to it tonight.

CDM is a kids interactive museum that normally closes at 5.
And they are letting grown ups play in it....drunk.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! idiots.
Quote:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:00 AM   #22
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
yeah. wasn't really my first choice, but the last time we went to sf, she loved it. this time we'll be going without the family and just us two. so instead of having an itinerary, we might just go by mood.
I got a buddy who moved out there. Always posting pics of his hikes in the mountains surrounding LA. Its fucking gorgeous out there. Perfect weather almost year round. Its just the people that live there that fuck it up.

Quote:

They opened up Creative Discovery Museum to 25 and older tonight and are selling drinks. LOL

Thats awesome.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:11 AM   #23
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
that's ridiculous
yeah, that was pretty sick.

Quote:

San Fran is fucking awesome! We really loved it when we went. So much to see & do.

When we went she originally wanted to go to Italy, but I couldn't take 2 weeks at that time. So we settled on San Fran & she was a bit like "Meh, what's there to do there?" I didn't know, but we went........Took a tour to Napa & Sonoma & she loved it, that tour is what got her drinking wine, lol.

Quote:

lol, that's cool. I like shit like that. I'm still a big kid at heart.

Quote:
Old 04-20-2017, 08:51 AM   #24
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Yeah when I heard about them opening it up to only grownups and not worry about stepping on little kids while playing, I was like SIGN ME UP!!! WHERE DO I PAY!!!!
Quote:
Old 04-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #25
AzianK
Modelrator

hey in on this place, what sup you guys

Quote:

Quote: