Welding???? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > ADVANCED PERFORMANCE > Welding, Fabrication, & Tools
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-24-2014, 06:34 PM   #1
Sanchez73

Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welding????

Hey All,

I was looking to make some modifications to my pocket bike and car....I wanted to try a couple things out but to do that i will need to cut some steel and weld some back together.....so i will need some help finding a good welding machine hopefully i can get one with a cutting torch and a welder all in 1 but i am trying to get one at a good price does anyone know where some good but reasonable priced welding machines are?????? Can't wait to get started wait till you see what i have in mind.....
Sanchez73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2014, 09:34 PM   #2
iBoost
U mad bro?

iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Mig? Tig?
iBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #3
Sanchez73

Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sanchez73 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm looking into TIG. i researched a couple of different bigger companies but they are a little out of my price range. Then, I came across Longevity. They have a very nice TIG welder, great price as well. I gave them a call and they were very helpful with probably the best warranty out there. I couldn't pass it up. Here's the welder: http://www.longevity-inc.com/welders/tigweld-200sx
Sanchez73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2016, 10:38 AM   #4
AndyH

AndyH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndyH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndyH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndyH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndyH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndyH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndyH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AndyH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I would recommend you purchase a TIG welder. I have one for my garage and I've been able to fabricate so many different things with it. Mine was pricey too, but I think it was worth every penny I spent on it.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 08:05 PM   #5
pbwe

pbwe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pbwe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pbwe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pbwe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pbwe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pbwe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pbwe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pbwe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Suggest monitoring CraigsList for a while.
GTAW
Any and all kinds of situations show up there.
Be prepared to install a 240 V connection in the shop. Don't even think of 120 V
Fill out any equipment details by developing a relationship with a local distributor/store.
Look for names Lincoln, Miller, Hobart, Fronius
pbwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:31 AM   #6
rushdylan

rushdylan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rushdylan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rushdylan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rushdylan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rushdylan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rushdylan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rushdylan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rushdylan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I use an everlast 205S. Affordable at just over $2,000 and produces the same quality work as I've done with miller synchrowaves and dynasties
rushdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:11 PM   #7
ArgonRsx
Welder

ArgonRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArgonRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArgonRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArgonRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArgonRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArgonRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArgonRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ArgonRsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
If you want a GREAT tig welding machine that is sub $2k go for a Lincoln squarewave 200
ArgonRsx is offline   Reply With Quote