Should I install aftermarket Brake Pedals - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 03-07-2017, 05:28 PM   #1
Minimouser

Minimouser is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Minimouser is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Minimouser is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Minimouser is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Minimouser is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Minimouser is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Minimouser is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Minimouser is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Should I install aftermarket Brake Pedals

My current pedals are kinda worn out so I want to add some interior style with some new pedals.

What brand/style looks the best, and which ones are the "Easiest to install"
Minimouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2017, 05:29 PM   #2
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimouser View Post
My current pedals are kinda worn out so I want to add some interior style with some new pedals.

What brand/style looks the best, and which ones are the "Easiest to install"
Pedals by Strut King
Old 03-07-2017, 05:30 PM   #3
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=393773

Old 03-07-2017, 05:33 PM   #4
InZain08

InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hi Mini,

Check out the 2nd page of my thread and you'll see the Honda Integra Type R pedals I installed just yesterday. The installation was not bad at all. You just need a power drill with various bits, rivets, and a rivet gun. The rivet gun is $20 at home depot and rivets are $5.

Check out S.T.A.R.S. for sale thread here: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1224137

It took me about 30 min and you really can't beat OEM quality.
InZain08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 03:22 PM   #5
20ls01

20ls01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 20ls01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 20ls01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 20ls01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 20ls01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 20ls01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 20ls01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 20ls01 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
Pedals by Strut King
These! However they are 90 for the set and i feel they should cost half of that.
20ls01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:39 PM   #6
v3ngence

v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx v3ngence is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm a fan of the AutoVation pedals, I also got their floor mat plate to repair the hole I wore in my mat:
http://www.autovationparts.com/store/acurarsx.html
v3ngence is offline   Reply With Quote