New Turbo *Chat* because the OGs are back to rape face! - Page 72 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Turbo RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 09:23 AM   #1776
Push
doing stuff

Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Have had mine 13 years. Don't know how much longer though.
Me too! I still have mine and I'm working on her for the first time in years lol. Got distracted by another car with drive to the rear wheels, but I'll always love my RSX. Don't know if I could ever part with her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2017, 11:37 AM   #1777
Lauren

Lauren is on a distinguished road Lauren is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Push View Post
Me too! I still have mine and I'm working on her for the first time in years lol. Got distracted by another car with drive to the rear wheels, but I'll always love my RSX. Don't know if I could ever part with her.
I'm too emotionally attached to let go, but I really need to. If I had the tools, place, and knowledge to do all my work myself, it would be a different story. But having to depend on other people to help me maintain 3 cars is just getting to be too difficult. Plus I've been wanting to move out of state and trying to take all 3 with me just does not sound feasible. So if I had to pick one of the three to keep, I hate to say it, but that probably would not be the one I'd choose.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #1778
Push
doing stuff

Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep Push is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by kracker View Post
Not many. Dying breed. Not often to see a modified one. Hell, that way for most imports. A lot of new mustangs and chevys rolling around though. I call them appetizers
Looks like you got some good work underway dude!

I can't wait to get mine back on the road now. Every time I ever see an RSX it's stock with fogged headlights and shit all over it.

Old 03-20-2017, 03:36 PM   #1779
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start
Same here, all I ever see are beat up, riced out RSX's with the occasional clean but not heavily modded RSX.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:56 PM   #1780
Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
Same here, all I ever see are beat up, riced out RSX's with the occasional clean but not heavily modded RSX.
Yesss....so sad
Old 03-20-2017, 04:17 PM   #1781
Push
doing stuff

After I cleaned my garage over the weekend I found my other ride haha. Hear she is after removing about an inch of dust. RSX rises
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RSX1.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	537.0 KB
ID:	529569  
Old 03-20-2017, 07:28 PM   #1782
kracker
Still tuning....

kracker is a name not to mess with
kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Looks like you got some good work underway dude!

I can't wait to get mine back on the road now. Every time I ever see an RSX it's stock with fogged headlights and shit all over it.
Haha, I opened pandoras box with this project. Shit done got deep. Going to have to make all new (custom) radiator mounting brackets...i.e. dont do this shit unless you like fabricating. A/C can never be reinstalled now, had to cut out evap mounting points and 1/3 of lower radiator bracket. I underestimated the clearance between the upper grill and the radiator. Had to find a way to get ~1.5" for piping .
Old 03-20-2017, 08:14 PM   #1783
Lauren

Quote:
After I cleaned my garage over the weekend I found my other ride haha. Hear she is after removing about an inch of dust. RSX rises
Matches the bike, how cute!
Old 03-21-2017, 07:54 AM   #1784
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
2014 ZX14R - Stock for now
2014 Mustang 5.0 8.60@164 / 1.31 60ft
Old 03-21-2017, 09:55 AM   #1785
Lauren

Mornin!
Old 03-21-2017, 03:16 PM   #1786
Leyth77
Thug Life

Leyth77 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Lol yep and still have the same rsx I started with. I need to let her go, but too emotionally attached.
same here
Old 03-21-2017, 03:57 PM   #1787
Lauren

it's tough, isnt' it??
Old 03-22-2017, 06:59 AM   #1788
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Old 03-22-2017, 08:13 AM   #1789
Push
doing stuff

Old 03-22-2017, 08:19 AM   #1790
Push
doing stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kracker View Post
Haha, I opened pandoras box with this project. Shit done got deep. Going to have to make all new (custom) radiator mounting brackets...i.e. dont do this shit unless you like fabricating. A/C can never be reinstalled now, had to cut out evap mounting points and 1/3 of lower radiator bracket. I underestimated the clearance between the upper grill and the radiator. Had to find a way to get ~1.5" for piping .
GL man! Sound like you've got your work cut out!
Old 03-22-2017, 08:33 AM   #1791
Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUANonJUAN View Post
I could use some of that.

Quote:

Old 03-23-2017, 05:38 AM   #1792
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Old 03-23-2017, 12:59 PM   #1793
Leyth77
Thug Life

Leyth77 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
it's tough, isnt' it??
Yup it is. I love my RSX, I've got a lot of memories with it and it's just comfortable to me.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:21 PM   #1794
Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyth77 View Post
Yup it is. I love my RSX, I've got a lot of memories with it and it's just comfortable to me.
Plus I'll never get remotely close to the money I've sunk into it that financially it doesn't even make sense to get rid of it.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:58 PM   #1795
Push
doing stuff

Quote:
Plus I'll never get remotely close to the money I've sunk into it that financially it doesn't even make sense to get rid of it.
Funny thing is... after years of playing with my Toyobaru, I'm thinking my languishing RSX with all its kick ass mods is a really interesting and unique car. I'm very excited about her again! I've thought about parting out dozens of times, but now I'm glad I never did it.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:03 AM   #1796
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

Up at 4:30am, it's race day

Old 03-24-2017, 08:35 AM   #1797
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam

Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start Turpid Porpoise has a clean start
Fuel system is done!!
Old 03-24-2017, 10:36 AM   #1798
Lauren

Quote:
Funny thing is... after years of playing with my Toyobaru, I'm thinking my languishing RSX with all its kick ass mods is a really interesting and unique car. I'm very excited about her again! I've thought about parting out dozens of times, but now I'm glad I never did it.
that's awesome! Definitely should hold on to her!!

Quote:

Yay!!!

Old 03-24-2017, 01:21 PM   #1799
Push
doing stuff

Quote:

Have fun dude!!
Old 03-27-2017, 06:26 AM   #1800
Turpid Porpoise
Shazaam