CRSX *ChAt* A new year, a new beginning!!! Just kidding. same ole crap... - Page 67 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 03-16-2017, 06:07 AM   #1651
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
She wants your baby batter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
It's always a good time until a finger goes up your butt.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2017, 08:06 AM   #1652
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
woah woah woah... everyone in here having more kids n stuff? congrats... i think? lol
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
You're next son.

Quote:
She wants your baby batter.

I would happily impregnate her.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:10 AM   #1653
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Well....I can't impregnate her, but I'd give her a pearl necklace or tickle her esophagus.
Quote:

Old 03-16-2017, 09:13 AM   #1654
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Well....I can't impregnate her, but I'd give her a pearl necklace or tickle her esophagus.

I can until probably around July next year.

And I just saw Seth get tagged in something by this new chick. Shes a looker, good for you Seth. Looks curvy (def has some boobies), cute, tattooed. As long as the crazy is below a certain level (theyre all fucking crazy) she may be a keeper.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:18 AM   #1655
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post

And I just saw Seth get tagged in something by this new chick. Shes a looker, good for you Seth. Looks curvy (def has some boobies), cute, tattooed. As long as the crazy is below a certain level (theyre all fucking crazy) she may be a keeper.
I find that the tattooed ones are a little less crazy than the ones that haven't got tats.
Well that's my finding anyway.
A little crazy makes things interesting.

But yeah. Hope ya'll are happy Seff.
Quote:
Old 03-16-2017, 09:31 AM   #1656
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
I find that the tattooed ones are a little less crazy than the ones that haven't got tats.

Except that chick that was posting in here a while back. She was hot and kinky as fuck, but def crazy as fuck.

I still would of had sex with her a time or ten.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:34 AM   #1657
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
yeah, she was.......interesting, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:34 AM   #1658
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
cold as fuck down here (for Miami standards)

mid-50's

Quote:
Old 03-16-2017, 10:02 AM   #1659
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
cold as fuck down here (for Miami standards)

mid-50's
They were talking about how cold (for FL standards) it was down there on my local news this morning. And laughing at you assholes.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:19 AM   #1660
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
lol
Quote:
Old 03-16-2017, 10:20 AM   #1661
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
PA is like....feel our pain!!!
Quote:
Old 03-16-2017, 10:27 AM   #1662
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
PA is like....feel our pain!!!

Pussy ass Floridians probably all bundled up and shit. 50* Im not even wearing long sleeves.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:41 AM   #1663
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
yep. I'm wearing a T-shirt, a sweater & a jacket, lol.

If being use to warm weather year 'round makes me a pussy, then I'm a big, sloppy, juicy pussy!!

Quote:
Old 03-16-2017, 11:42 AM   #1664
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
But don't get me wrong, I love this weather.

I'll take this shit over that fucking 90+ degrees & 90% humidity that we have most of the year.

I always say in Miami, be cold while you can be cold!

Quote:
Old 03-16-2017, 01:18 PM   #1665
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
But don't get me wrong, I love this weather.

I'll take this shit over that fucking 90+ degrees & 90% humidity that we have most of the year.

I always say in Miami, be cold while you can be cold!
I am a fan of neither. I enjoyed the weather out in Vegas when we were there. It was indeed HOT AS FUCK, but once youre out in it for a bit you get used to it quick being the humidity is so low. Except the one day that it hit like 114* We saw on the news that the day it hit that it was unseasonably warm.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:30 PM   #1666
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
You're next son.
hahhahah noooooooooooooo.... i hung out with her one night and had to tag along to a friend's birthday dinner thing. one couple there had a one year old and she was all awwwwwwwwww and what not. told her to calm that baby fever right down

Quote:

thanks bud, i dunno why she likes me... i think she's way better looking than i deserve with my goofy looking self but whatever ahhahah. she does have some nice bewbs i wont lie there. she's got tats about everywhere, chest, arms, legs, etc etc... most of them are fairly colorful and neat. so far i haven't been able to figure out what exactly is wrong with her. she's came to meet me at work for lunch (9pm my time) and brought me a sandwich just because... i'm guessing it's the mom instinct there. she used to game before her kids so when we've hung out we've played games, she's a total nerd loooooves star wars and what not... so this is the first girl i've dated with very similar interests. so far she's been great. makes me kinda nervous that i'm going to get blind sided with crazy

Quote:

i am quite happy man... she's got a bubbly personality which is a polar opposite from my pessimistic old man personality so she's making me smile a hell of a lot.

Quote:
Except that chick that was posting in here a while back. She was hot and kinky as fuck, but def crazy as fuck.

I still would of had sex with her a time or ten.
lol soooooooooo since she's not in here anymore i'll give you a small story there. soooooo comic convention, i think it was the year before last? or last i'm not sure... kien was there with his gf, suhail wasn't there i don't think, few other people i know there... including her and her bf. we're all standing there and she is standing next to me and quietly says... hey... i think you forgot something in your car we need to go get. i said huh? i didn't forget anything... the hell are you talking about? she goes no... you forgot something in your car.... i looked at her and realized she was wanting to blow me in the parking lot. i stood there thinking wtf... your bf is right next to you... what the hell is going on here. i'm assuming she tried to come after me since i was the only single one caught me off guard. didn't do it cause that's not me but holy crap...
Old 03-16-2017, 01:31 PM   #1667
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
oh and i'll try to get a photo of us this weekend so ocho can see her as well. i glanced real fast and didn't see any full body shots of her, all pretty much chest high. she's not a skinny mini but she's not fat by any means.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:42 PM   #1668
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
oh yeah, I wanna see.....

And you shoulda got your dick sucked.

Quote:
Old 03-16-2017, 02:17 PM   #1669
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
hahhahah noooooooooooooo.... i hung out with her one night and had to tag along to a friend's birthday dinner thing. one couple there had a one year old and she was all awwwwwwwwww and what not. told her to calm that baby fever right down

thanks bud, i dunno why she likes me... i think she's way better looking than i deserve with my goofy looking self but whatever ahhahah. she does have some nice bewbs i wont lie there. she's got tats about everywhere, chest, arms, legs, etc etc... most of them are fairly colorful and neat. so far i haven't been able to figure out what exactly is wrong with her. she's came to meet me at work for lunch (9pm my time) and brought me a sandwich just because... i'm guessing it's the mom instinct there. she used to game before her kids so when we've hung out we've played games, she's a total nerd loooooves star wars and what not... so this is the first girl i've dated with very similar interests. so far she's been great. makes me kinda nervous that i'm going to get blind sided with crazy

i am quite happy man... she's got a bubbly personality which is a polar opposite from my pessimistic old man personality so she's making me smile a hell of a lot.

lol soooooooooo since she's not in here anymore i'll give you a small story there. soooooo comic convention, i think it was the year before last? or last i'm not sure... kien was there with his gf, suhail wasn't there i don't think, few other people i know there... including her and her bf. we're all standing there and she is standing next to me and quietly says... hey... i think you forgot something in your car we need to go get. i said huh? i didn't forget anything... the hell are you talking about? she goes no... you forgot something in your car.... i looked at her and realized she was wanting to blow me in the parking lot. i stood there thinking wtf... your bf is right next to you... what the hell is going on here. i'm assuming she tried to come after me since i was the only single one caught me off guard. didn't do it cause that's not me but holy crap...

1. Good for you man. Dont worry about being uglier than her most of us are.

2. You def shoulda gotten up in Giddyup. Crazy def, but crazy will fuck and suck you like thats the only thing shes been put on Earth to do.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:29 PM   #1670
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
betcha she's down with ATM

Quote:
Old 03-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #1671
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
ayo what sup you guys, didnt read much but is seth having a kid now? you guys all starting family and shit, i need to get that going haha

keep finding asians tho, no good. the hunt for white meat continues......
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK™ Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 02:48 PM   #1672
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
I just remembered some chick I went out with when I was like 18 or so.

she was pretty hot, & an absolute nasty ass freak in the sack..........but dumber than a bag of hair!

Got to the point where I simply couldn't stand her if we weren't fucking.

One day she asked me "how do they know what chickens have white meat & what chickens have dark meat?"

To which I explained to her that it was very simple....White chicken have white meat, aaaalllllll the other chicken; the brown ones, the black ones, the red ones, even the spotted ones have dark meat. That's why I pay a little extra for white meat, because there are less white chickens in the world.

Quote:
Old 03-16-2017, 02:55 PM   #1673
Seth1784
Master Member

Quote:
oh yeah, I wanna see.....

And you shoulda got your dick sucked.
i'll get a photo of us, try to post it up over the weekend or something.

i'm good with the pass i took...

Quote:
1. Good for you man. Dont worry about being uglier than her most of us are.

2. You def shoulda gotten up in Giddyup. Crazy def, but crazy will fuck and suck you like thats the only thing shes been put on Earth to do.
to one, probably right on two, but i'll admit i didn't have an interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
ayo what sup you guys, didnt read much but is seth having a kid now? you guys all starting family and shit, i need to get that going haha

keep finding asians tho, no good. the hunt for white meat continues......
negative, i'm dating someone with a couple kids though. pa and the new dude are having kids.

Quote:
I just remembered some chick I went out with when I was like 18 or so.

she was pretty hot, & an absolute nasty ass freak in the sack..........but dumber than a bag of hair!

Got to the point where I simply couldn't stand her if we weren't fucking.

One day she asked me "how do they know what chickens have white meat & what chickens have dark meat?"

To which I explained to her that it was very simple....White chicken have white meat, aaaalllllll the other chicken; the brown ones, the black ones, the red ones, even the spotted ones have dark meat. That's why I pay a little extra for white meat, because there are less white chickens in the world.
lol wow... just wow
Old 03-20-2017, 08:14 AM   #1674
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Morning chodes
Old 03-20-2017, 04:27 PM   #1675
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
afternoon.

looking at high 70s and low 80s today

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote