From Russia with love :] DC5R - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL > New Member Introduction
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 02-08-2017, 04:24 AM   #1
arthurdc5vl

arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
From Russia with love :] DC5R

Hi everyone
My name Arthur and i from Russia, Vladivostok, this my DC5R 180k kilometers

if transfer to your currency I bought this car for $ 6500

About specs
Suspension
Super Pro front lower control arm bush kit
-rear camber arms Hardrace
-stock shock absorber
-Front disc brake composite Project Mu

Motor
-Intake Gruppe M
-Header TODA original + catback TODA
- Energy suspension motor mount kit
- J`s Racing engine torque damper
-Front strut bar J`s Racing

Gear box
-Civic FD2R

exterior
-carbon hood
-Rays CE28N 17/7/+45 (winter)
-Rays TE37С 17/7.5/+40 (summer)

Interior
-Defi sensor kit (oil temp, pressure, water temp)
-Hondata K-PRO

In planing: install injection from RDX 410CC and RRC intake manifold, and maybe tein coilovers)

I dream to visit L.A. ) others City no offense
arthurdc5vl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2017, 03:33 AM   #2
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome! $6500 for a Type R! I wish I could one in the USA for that price...
dopeyrsx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 04:41 AM   #3
arthurdc5vl

arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx arthurdc5vl is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeyrsx View Post
Welcome! $6500 for a Type R! I wish I could one in the USA for that price...
in USA "type r" rare auto? i know the skyline gtr from 32 to 34 banned in USA right?)

Old 02-17-2017, 09:47 AM   #4
marko16

marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Spasibo!
Old 02-18-2017, 02:13 AM   #5
arthurdc5vl

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko16 View Post
Spasibo!
Old 02-19-2017, 08:46 PM   #6
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurdc5vl View Post
in USA "type r" rare auto? i know the skyline gtr from 32 to 34 banned in USA right?)
The USA has a 25 year rule before you can legally import a car.. so getting your hands on a Type R is extremely hard to do legally. There are a handful.. usually you can buy a RHD type R clip and an engine and swap over everything but the Type R came with recaros and the USA rsx did not. So there's alot of other things that we missed out on.. and because of the type r rareness, the prices are ridiculous. Last time I saw a DC5R for sale that was legally registered, they wanted $16,000 USD..

I think the R32 is legally importable now if you get a 1989-1992.. R33 and R34 though might still be banned because of the year rule and possibly other rules.
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:47 AM   #7
arthurdc5vl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSlowXS View Post
The USA has a 25 year rule before you can legally import a car.. so getting your hands on a Type R is extremely hard to do legally. There are a handful.. usually you can buy a RHD type R clip and an engine and swap over everything but the Type R came with recaros and the USA rsx did not. So there's alot of other things that we missed out on.. and because of the type r rareness, the prices are ridiculous. Last time I saw a DC5R for sale that was legally registered, they wanted $16,000 USD..

I think the R32 is legally importable now if you get a 1989-1992.. R33 and R34 though might still be banned because of the year rule and possibly other rules.
wow, that`s very brutally against car enthusiasts

In Russia you cannot already bring from japan a dc5 Type R because year of the car is too old, if the car is older than five years, the tax on it is huge ( but this is Russia and people sometimes just bring car from japan in "saw cut" method then welded in Russia and registered illegally this vehicle, o course if policeman when stopping require expertise of your car, you be in trouble, but this happens very rare))))
Old 02-21-2017, 03:07 AM   #8
Ka0sArch

Ka0sArch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ka0sArch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ka0sArch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ka0sArch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ka0sArch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ka0sArch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ka0sArch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ka0sArch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Beautiful type R keep it happy
Ka0sArch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #9
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurdc5vl View Post
wow, that`s very brutally against car enthusiasts

In Russia you cannot already bring from japan a dc5 Type R because year of the car is too old, if the car is older than five years, the tax on it is huge ( but this is Russia and people sometimes just bring car from japan in "saw cut" method then welded in Russia and registered illegally this vehicle, o course if policeman when stopping require expertise of your car, you be in trouble, but this happens very rare))))
Ouch! That law sounds more ruff than our 25 year law! You got a real gem! Better take great care of it! Sounds like finding another would be very difficult
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote