D.I.Y. - How To Replace The Window Trim On The RSX - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL > The DIY Garage
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 01-08-2017, 05:49 AM   #1
swatscott77

swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Exclamation D.I.Y. - How To Replace The Window Trim On The RSX

Hey folks! I had this video up a while ago and never realized it had been set to private, thus this post being taken down. I have fixed the video so everyone can see it. If you have any issues viewing it, please let me know!

Feel free to ask any questions!

Link to Video: https://youtu.be/MrIzlB8nbAk
swatscott77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2017, 04:49 PM   #2
zarpanzur

zarpanzur is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zarpanzur is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zarpanzur is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zarpanzur is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zarpanzur is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zarpanzur is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zarpanzur is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx zarpanzur is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
thanks!
zarpanzur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:11 PM   #3
swatscott77

swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx swatscott77 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Absolutely!

Old 02-13-2017, 12:42 PM   #4
Huynh.DC5

Huynh.DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Huynh.DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Huynh.DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Huynh.DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Huynh.DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Huynh.DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Huynh.DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Huynh.DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thank you so much!
Huynh.DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 04:57 AM   #5
swatscott77

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huynh.DC5 View Post
Thank you so much!
Sure thing brotha! Glad it helped!
Old 02-15-2017, 08:53 PM   #6
CyborgGT

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yes, holy crap, thank you. I've looked for instructions on this a couple times in the past and the written stuff is useless so I've just held off for fear of breaking something. Now I can finally paint mine!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM   #7
TheDebonairs

TheDebonairs is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheDebonairs is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheDebonairs is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheDebonairs is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheDebonairs is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheDebonairs is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheDebonairs is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheDebonairs is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
This is top notch, I will be doing this here very soon. Thanks for making the video!
TheDebonairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM   #8
swatscott77

Super glad I could help fellas!