New Turbo *Chat* because the OGs are back to rape face! - Page 64 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS > Turbo
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM   #1576
Rmenjoi33
Master Member

Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02s2knick View Post
that thing is sweet!!! very jelly right now!
Thanks man! Its literally years in the making

Follow me on IG:kswappedgtr
Rmenjoi33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM   #1577
02s2knick

02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02s2knick is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmenjoi33 View Post
I had to delete instagram app off my phone (tends to be a distraction while setting at work at my laptop).. Ill have to check out your page this afternoon if you have any new updates on the car.
99 Camry - (totaled) plate&6 screws in my forearm
02Rsx-s -- sold!
02 S2k-- sold
02s2knick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM   #1578
kracker
Still tuning....

kracker is a name not to mess with
kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Hey, I know that feeling . Bout to cut, extend,solder, relabel, my engine harness. Fuse box to the trunk among other stuff. Shit never ends. IC be here Wednesday ...Must of sent the fuckin thing pony Express. Should be done in time for some spring time drivin.

Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #1579
Rmenjoi33
Master Member

Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kracker View Post
Hey, I know that feeling . Bout to cut, extend,solder, relabel, my engine harness. Fuse box to the trunk among other stuff. Shit never ends. IC be here Wednesday ...Must of sent the fuckin thing pony Express. Should be done in time for some spring time drivin.
I wish I had the skills to do my fuse box inside the cabin. My harness is custom by a fellow boosted rsxer. Ryanno

Follow me on IG:kswappedgtr
Rmenjoi33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM   #1580
kracker
Still tuning....

kracker is a name not to mess with
kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with kracker is a name not to mess with
Quote:
I wish I had the skills to do my fuse box inside the cabin. My harness is custom by a fellow boosted rsxer. Ryanno
It's not bad, I would recommend practicing first (soldering , tinning wires, connections , etc.) but I've been doing electronic work for ~20 years so it's 2nd nature now. I know custom harnesses with good wiring and sheathing go for a good bit, but good work is hard to find sometimes.