So I had this discussion with my homeboy - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Honda S2000
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 08-24-2016, 02:35 PM   #1
rsxtypes06USDM
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

rsxtypes06USDM might be well recognized one day on c-rsx rsxtypes06USDM might be well recognized one day on c-rsx rsxtypes06USDM might be well recognized one day on c-rsx rsxtypes06USDM might be well recognized one day on c-rsx rsxtypes06USDM might be well recognized one day on c-rsx rsxtypes06USDM might be well recognized one day on c-rsx rsxtypes06USDM might be well recognized one day on c-rsx rsxtypes06USDM might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
So I had this discussion with my homeboy

I'm not putting the Mercedes CLA as I know its a decent car down but he said he would have picked it over a new s2k had they both been new. Prices aside , what would you guys go with? He told me im blinded by being a tuner as I love the s2k.... and I said he like old folk cars like caddis and stuffs . We are both in our low to mid 20s at the time being
rsxtypes06USDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2016, 06:06 PM   #2
G3min1
Curious Gooner

G3min1 is on a distinguished road G3min1 is on a distinguished road
Garage
I think the CLA is ugly as sin from the side.

Prices aside, I would go with the S2k. I have always wanted a roadster, the reliability of honda is wonderful, and I think the high revving engine of the S2k is just wonderful. Luxury is fine and all, but I think fun of driving is 10x better.
Cons: Your car can blow up

Supercharger Pros: You get that distinctive supercharger whine going down the street.
Cons: Your car can blow up
"Beating a Dead Horse Crew " Member #1
G3min1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 02:17 PM   #3
BadAndy
140 lb-ft of fury

BadAndy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
If you like money then get an S2K. They are holding value extremely well and in some cases appreciating. Depends on what you're looking for too, but it's hard to beat the driving enexperience in an S2K.
BadAndy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-25-2016, 04:25 PM   #4
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
S2k.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 05:31 PM   #5
Trump.er

Trump.er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trump.er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trump.er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trump.er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trump.er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trump.er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trump.er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Trump.er is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
S2k. That particular Benz has nothing I want. Plus, if money were involved, I would use the excess left over from s2k and build. So win win
Trump.er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 11:10 PM   #6
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just pick the one that has more room for you and your friend to make out in.
TN CREW #6[/b]ABP Crew Member #79[/b]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote