Which turbo kit is right for you? - Page 15 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS > Turbo
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 04-03-2010, 06:57 AM   #351
billedoc
2010 Champion / BOSS

billedoc is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
very useful thread, help me made a big decision!
billedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #352
djardy07

djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I know how much power i want to get out of the turbo, so now i'm trying to figure out the engine components that need to be upgraded. trying to get atleast 300hp to the wheels, but heres the deal, i have 90,000 miles on my motor.
djardy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:32 PM   #353
iBoost
U mad bro?

iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by djardy07 View Post
I know how much power i want to get out of the turbo, so now i'm trying to figure out the engine components that need to be upgraded. trying to get atleast 300hp to the wheels, but heres the deal, i have 90,000 miles on my motor.
300hp?

dont bother turboing if that is all you are looking for.
iBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #354
djardy07

djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djardy07 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
300hp?

dont bother turboing if that is all you are looking for.
Even for more power, I would have to get pistons, valves & retainers, and a crank...right?
Old 04-29-2010, 01:09 AM   #355
Rocketright

Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hey all.

I might be purchasing an '03 Rsx Type S in a few days.

I probably wont be able to afford a turbo for a little while. But I want to know which one would be a good choice for me?
My car is stock, just a custom exhaust, no idea which company.

What would I have to buy, I want to get to 350-400 Whp.

Thanks all.
Rocketright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #356
Kurt

Kurt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kurt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kurt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kurt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kurt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kurt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kurt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kurt is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hey...i have a 2003 rsx type that i want to turbo within 2 years. im 16 so it takes a while to make money. i just want to know where to start. should i go with the exhaust and the basics first? or do i start with the engine?? thanks
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:03 AM   #357
djardy07

[QUOTE=Kurt;33848757]hey...i have a 2003 rsx type that i want to turbo within 2 years. im 16 so it takes a while to make money. i just want to know where to start. should i go with the exhaust and the basics first? or do i start with the engine?? thanks

Learn how to drive your car first/experience behind the wheel before turboing your car. Then maybe after a couple years you will be ready. Lots of kids get in wrecks for driving to fast around corners, etc, etc... Stick to basics for now Intake, header, exhaust, ECu reflash
Old 07-26-2010, 12:07 AM   #358
tylerc146

tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i got a 05 acura rsx base automatic... is there anything i can do to upgrade the performance... can i put a turbo in it and actually see some results... my friend just got a srt4 and it halls so trying to keep up a little but let me know if there is anything i can do
tylerc146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #359
jwright

jwright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jwright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jwright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jwright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jwright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jwright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jwright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jwright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You writeup is quite appreciable which is very important as well as useful. In my opinion turbonetics are the best which have a low price and are quite affordable. In many cases, the turbo kits that are sold are designed to be installed on a car that did not come factory with a turbo, therefore slight modifications and adjustments may be required to get the perfect turbo kit.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #360
s14bigturbo

s14bigturbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx s14bigturbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx s14bigturbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx s14bigturbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx s14bigturbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx s14bigturbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx s14bigturbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx s14bigturbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
just go with a full race manifold a gt3076r turbo and tial external wastegate etc> k pro injectors
Old 07-29-2010, 11:28 PM   #361
tylerc146

tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tylerc146 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
bigturbo???

Hey Big Turbo thanks for the info is there like a package i can buy to get all those things u said??? and if so how much will it cost?
tylerc146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #362
julioo.g

julioo.g is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx julioo.g is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx julioo.g is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx julioo.g is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx julioo.g is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx julioo.g is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx julioo.g is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx julioo.g is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
just starting..

im about to get this 2003 type-s and i was definitely into throwing a turbo in it..just starting i was thinking about that Greddy kit..any help?
julioo.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #363
Carwashtech89
The Carwash MAster

Carwashtech89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carwashtech89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carwashtech89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carwashtech89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carwashtech89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carwashtech89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carwashtech89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carwashtech89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by julioo.g View Post
im about to get this 2003 type-s and i was definitely into throwing a turbo in it..just starting i was thinking about that Greddy kit..any help?
dont even bother with the greddy kit. its hard to get 300hp with that kit cause your so limited to turbo selections with that manifold.plus the emanage sucks, kpro is the way to go. you could get 400hp by piecing together your own kit with a rev hard or treadstone mani and a decent sized precision turbo. (6262 or 6265) . and it would cost the same or maybe even cheaper if you buy used. thats what im doing. do some more research theres more than enough info on here. hope that helps.
Carwashtech89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #364
iBoost
U mad bro?

iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by djardy07 View Post
Even for more power, I would have to get pistons, valves & retainers, and a crank...right?
ummm no.
iBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #365
dambikeracer

dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just picked up a RSX Type S yesterday! It's slow. I'm coming from a 505WHP, 10 Second Evo that was rear ended in June and it was totaled out. I had a full race setup and that car and see that they make a pretty sweet setup for th RSX. I'm thinking the T3 kit with the FP GT3076 HTA looking for that same 500 WHP at 30+ PSI on E-85. Does anyone make a better kit then the Full-Race?
dambikeracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #366
Fade2Black
Retired OG

Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by dambikeracer View Post
Just picked up a RSX Type S yesterday! It's slow. I'm coming from a 505WHP, 10 Second Evo that was rear ended in June and it was totaled out. I had a full race setup and that car and see that they make a pretty sweet setup for th RSX. I'm thinking the T3 kit with the FP GT3076 HTA looking for that same 500 WHP at 30+ PSI on E-85. Does anyone make a better kit then the Full-Race?
heh well quality wise i doubt it, we sell the FR kit here:
http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/FPB-TURBOKIT.html

i had a buddy with a FR 30R kit who made almost 500whp at Carz performance on race gas, at that was around 21psi holding till redline, with E85 i dont see any issue at all

do you have any pics of your old EVO? did you race up at a bandimere a lot?

2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 - daily
2002 SSM Type S - gone
RIP 2002 NHBP Type S - 452whp/358tq pump gas
Fade2Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:18 AM   #367
dambikeracer

dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dambikeracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
heh well quality wise i doubt it, we sell the FR kit here:
http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/FPB-TURBOKIT.html

i had a buddy with a FR 30R kit who made almost 500whp at Carz performance on race gas, at that was around 21psi holding till redline, with E85 i dont see any issue at all

do you have any pics of your old EVO? did you race up at a bandimere a lot?
Yea, I was up there almost every Wednesday last year and raced in the heads up class taking third because I had to turn the boost down because I was running faster then 11.5 with no cage. Here it was it all it glory:

It's gone, but not forgotten. Shooting for 12's as a turbocharger daily driver. Other then Import Sports, are there any good shops in Denver to take my car to? And PFI is out of the question, Brent F-ed me years ago when I was building Honda's.

Did your buddy have a built motor or no?

Last edited by dambikeracer; 08-21-2010 at 11:23 AM..
Old 08-21-2010, 12:03 PM   #368
Fade2Black
Retired OG

Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Fade2Black must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Yea, I was up there almost every Wednesday last year and raced in the heads up class taking third because I had to turn the boost down because I was running faster then 11.5 with no cage. Here it was it all it glory:

It's gone, but not forgotten. Shooting for 12's as a turbocharger daily driver. Other then Import Sports, are there any good shops in Denver to take my car to? And PFI is out of the question, Brent F-ed me years ago when I was building Honda's.

Did your buddy have a built motor or no?
yeah i remember seeing yours, it looked great, low 12's won't be an issue with slicks with your RSX

as far as Denver man i'm not sure you can always bring it down to us, i have a 30R full race install in 2-3 weeks for another RSX from Denver... yeah my friends motor was a basic build rods, and 9.0:1 pistons

let me know if i can help ya out

2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 - daily
2002 SSM Type S - gone
RIP 2002 NHBP Type S - 452whp/358tq pump gas
Fade2Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #369
dambikeracer

What's the name of your shop and where r u located?
Old 08-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #370
Creepy Chris
Too much drama

Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
What's the name of your shop and where r u located?
Brian works at ClubRSX - 4751 Town Center Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Creepy Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:07 PM   #371
dambikeracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy Chris View Post
Brian works at ClubRSX - 4751 Town Center Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80916
Thanks! Here's the new whip:

Old 09-04-2010, 02:21 AM   #372
Opachowski

Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
time to turbo i have 5 grand to spend. i have had my 06 type s for a year now and i have a rbc im, injen cai, and hondatt img, looking to boost, what is the best way for kit, or to piece together one. im looking to make around 400 to 500 hp. i know i could have done some more searching but thanks for inputs.
Opachowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:35 AM   #373
boostedrsxtypes
ItS sToCk.......

boostedrsxtypes is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opachowski View Post
time to turbo i have 5 grand to spend. i have had my 06 type s for a year now and i have a rbc im, injen cai, and hondatt img, looking to boost, what is the best way for kit, or to piece together one. im looking to make around 400 to 500 hp. i know i could have done some more searching but thanks for inputs.
start saving more money cause its gonna cost more then 5 grand
Old 09-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #374
Opachowski

Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Opachowski is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i meant not looking to make 400 to 500 from the kit i mean total
Opachowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:53 AM   #375
Creepy Chris
Too much drama

Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList Creepy Chris needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opachowski View Post
i meant not looking to make 400 to 500 from the kit i mean total

You need to search more.
Creepy Chris is offline   Reply With Quote