Which turbo kit is right for you? - Page 17 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Turbo RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 03-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #401
g3rm12
DREW02TS

g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbest123 View Post
The kit alone cost me a grand, nothing more. Im saying you cannot make that power with hose tiny injectors but whatever, I give up and you'll never be convinced. Fyi it would have been cheaper to keep your stock injectors or mod your stock injectors. Even he stock ones max out well before 240whp

Fyi take some basic english classes so you can learn to spell
1. (that power with "hose" tiny injectors)
2. (Even "he" stock ones max out)

LMAO.. yea.. i dont think its me that needs the english course hommie.
g3rm12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #402
imbest123
Bańned

imbest123 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Dude just end it. Im on my phone so obviously letters will be cut out but there's no excuse for "payed." Anyway imma stop before I get another ban. I just didn't want u misleading any people trying to learn about their turbo setups. Even stock injectors are not recommended

Don't PM me. I don't give a fuck about who you are and no, I don't have nudes
imbest123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #403
Fuccboi
y u mad tho?

Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3rm12 View Post
yeah well.. im not the first owner of the car.. not that it compensates for whatever it is your getting an orgasm over. but who knows whats up with the fuel line? who knows what kind of injectors it had on before? like i said its what i was recommended to for cheap. so thats what i did. and dont tell me to meet up with you so you can "SEE MY SETUP" and then act like you dont need to because you payed 3 grand for your pretty turbo.
umadbro? shouldve gotten an SRT4 wouldve kicked your cars ass

Old 03-07-2011, 08:13 PM   #404
g3rm12
DREW02TS

g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx g3rm12 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
well i wasnt trying to mislead anyone... on the contrary... i was simply stating that you dont need to go with the big name brands and spend well over $1500 like everyone is saying.. IMO thats whats misleading. but ok im done. i dont even get on this site often in the first place. laters.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #405
Jeff122886
Fully Boosted

Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore
Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore
lulz @ stock injectors making anywhere over 250hp, maybe a very very high reading dyno?
ABP Crew Member #30 636whp, 502trq on C16
Boost Slut Krew Member #7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My 04 PPG & Turbocharged ABP RSX-S
My Twinscroll Full Race 8374 EFR Build Thread
Jeff122886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #406
Fuccboi
y u mad tho?

Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member
cheap
fast
reliable

pick 2. Id rather rock a well pieced together kit with name brand parts than take my chances on some cheap parts. build it right the first time, or in the long run you end up paying more. If 1500+ is too much money to spend modding your car, youre in the wrong hobby industry bud.

Youll find a lot of the boosted guys here run great products, make big power, and have a lot of fun with it. The only thing that comes with buying shitty parts are headaches.. that and you spend most of your time under your car than inside of it.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:21 PM   #407
g3rm12
DREW02TS

"running strong for over a year now" is what i said. thanks.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #408
iBoost
U mad bro?

iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
i dont know much about greddy kits or fullrace/hks... but i would like to say that i bought a piece of shit chineese turbo kit (brand new) for 350 bucks (complete) and i made 290 hp with nothing more than 250cc injectors.. and it has been running strong for over a year now. =)

i call bullshit of all bullshit. not on those small of injectors.
iBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #409
Jeff122886
Fully Boosted

Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore
Jeff122886 Golden Rep Whore
Quote:
"running strong for over a year now" is what i said. thanks.
post some time slips...
ABP Crew Member #30 636whp, 502trq on C16
Boost Slut Krew Member #7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My 04 PPG & Turbocharged ABP RSX-S
My Twinscroll Full Race 8374 EFR Build Thread
Jeff122886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #410
813Rsx
I had one speed, GO.

813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though 813Rsx is cool, not as cool as some though
BULLSHIT!!! Why the fuck would you run 210cc injectors. Get outta here with your walmart $10 rsx fgt.

813Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #411
iBoost
U mad bro?

iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit iBoost probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by 813Rsx View Post
BULLSHIT!!! Why the fuck would you run 210cc injectors. Get outta here with your walmart $10 rsx fgt.

he swapped injectors from a geo prizm to the rsx for moar power!
iBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:48 AM   #412
robry
61 ci now

robry is a hardcore rep whore
robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore robry is a hardcore rep whore
lol it made 290whp for 1/10th of a second because it was running 15:1 AFR in boost :P

that engine is gonna go boom soon enough.
robry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:08 AM   #413
JUANonJUAN
El Azul Turd0

JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own JUANonJUAN must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post

i call bullshit of all bullshit. not on those small of injectors.
He's so so full of shit. Even the stock 310cc injectors modified to 440cc by Comptech max out around 300whp... what in the world is this fool talking about
2014 Mustang 5.0 8.60@164 / 1.31 60ft
JUANonJUAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #414
itsBryan
Nomnominin'

itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start itsBryan has a clean start
Wow.... so much faggotry by g3rm
piece of shit rsx fucking gay ass raping penis tucking car full of fwd failfucking fuck shit rsx sucks my dick...fwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchbookSS View Post
FWD is for faggots.
E46 ///M3
itsBryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:31 PM   #415
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Full-Race.

/thread

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #416
dachosen172
dachosenRSX

dachosen172 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dachosen172 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dachosen172 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dachosen172 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dachosen172 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dachosen172 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dachosen172 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dachosen172 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
help...

got

Last edited by dachosen172; 07-31-2011 at 07:13 PM..
dachosen172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #417
JS5
Joe

JS5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JS5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JS5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JS5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JS5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JS5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JS5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JS5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Which Kit

Hey everyone.. I've been reading through the thread a bit, I won't be able to afford a turbo kit until probably next summer, but what's the best option for an 05 Type S that will be my DD? I'd like somewhere around 300+hp and would have it professionally installed because I would screw it up big time if I tried myself.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #418
imbest123
Bańned

imbest123 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS5 View Post
Hey everyone.. I've been reading through the thread a bit, I won't be able to afford a turbo kit until probably next summer, but what's the best option for an 05 Type S that will be my DD? I'd like somewhere around 300+hp and would have it professionally installed because I would screw it up big time if I tried myself.
supercharge it or get a small turbo setup

Don't PM me. I don't give a fuck about who you are and no, I don't have nudes
imbest123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #419
vtec-dc5turbo

vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbest123 View Post
supercharge it or get a small turbo setup
So do you recommend a supercharger for say ~320-350whp. I'm looking for a setup too and I'm thinking either turbo, supercharged or NA. I'd love to build an NA beast but I'm thinking because my car is a daily I'll go with the FIs. Are there any kits for like ~4-5k?
Old 09-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #420
mazharracer
Mazharracer

mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I m planing on boosting and I got a good deal on greedy turbo kit...i was searching and some ppl say it's not a good kit and some ppl say it's good...what do u guys think I m only aiming for 300-320hp

Instagram: mazharracer
mazharracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:40 AM   #421
asianx3
TrendSetter

asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
im really thinking about putting a turbo kit on my 05 rsx-s and ive heard that turbo kits kill gas, and dont kill gas, can someone tell me how fuel efficient a stage 1 turbo kit would be (someone told me a stage 1 kit doesnt kill gas) im really leaning towards the greddy kit.
asianx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #422
Mike K
It's turbo time kids

Mike K is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianx3 View Post
im really thinking about putting a turbo kit on my 05 rsx-s and ive heard that turbo kits kill gas, and dont kill gas, can someone tell me how fuel efficient a stage 1 turbo kit would be (someone told me a stage 1 kit doesnt kill gas) im really leaning towards the greddy kit.
First off.. Don't take this the wrong way, but there's no such thing as a "stage 1 kit". Just letting you know before you get flamed around here.

Secondly, it all will depend on your tune and how you drive.. If you're boosting full boost several times a day, then yeah- your gas mileage will suck. However, if you have a good tune and do drive normally for the most part with just occasional spirited driving.. Your gas mileage won't be too much worse than stock.

So again.. It's all about your driving style and your tune. Go with the greddy kit and you'll be happy. Good luck!
Precision Turbo SC5252E--Inline Pro Turbo Custom Log Manifold--Custom 3" Stainless Downpipe--3" KTeller piping with N1 Muffler--Precision 650cc's--Golden Eagle Fuel Rail (Blue)--Fast-Turbo Oil Return Line Kit--Walbro 255--Tial MVS 38MM Wastegate--HKS SSQV Blowoff--Hondata 4-Bar--Hondata Boost Control Solenoid--CC Stage 2 Clutch--Drop Engineering 75a mounts--Custom Intercooler kit (greddy replica)--Glowshift Boost, Oil Press, and Temp Gauge--Glowshift 3-gauge A-Pillar
Mike K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #423
asianx3
TrendSetter

asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx asianx3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
First off.. Don't take this the wrong way, but there's no such thing as a "stage 1 kit". Just letting you know before you get flamed around here.

Secondly, it all will depend on your tune and how you drive.. If you're boosting full boost several times a day, then yeah- your gas mileage will suck. However, if you have a good tune and do drive normally for the most part with just occasional spirited driving.. Your gas mileage won't be too much worse than stock.

So again.. It's all about your driving style and your tune. Go with the greddy kit and you'll be happy. Good luck!
thanks for clearing that up, some guy at a meet just told me "stage 1 turbo kit" so yeah i was uninformed, and also thanks for clearing up the gas milage thing, now that i know this im probably gonna turbo my car in march
asianx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:47 AM   #424
Shahin
I just drive.

Shahin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shahin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shahin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shahin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shahin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shahin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shahin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shahin is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Im running a premium model '03 rsx with a '05 type s engine, still the 5spd transmission tho. Whats the best route to get this set-up a turbo? Its my daily driver too.
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #425
Nate151

Nate151 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nate151 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nate151 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nate151 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nate151 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nate151 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nate151 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Nate151 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Can I put a turbo from a 92 civic dx on a 2002 Acura RSX? Or not need an answer soon.
Nate151 is offline   Reply With Quote