Introducing Vibratechnics Mounts! - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > Site Sponsors Section > K Series Parts
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 10-13-2015, 12:01 AM   #76
tommycrx

tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I just finally got the front mount changed, and it really made things a lot smoother for the whole car. So I'd recommend the Vibratechnics even more now, as almost all of the vibration at idle was because of the bad front mount that was in the car.

I'll update when the car's been in winter weather a while, though I doubt I'll have anything negative to say.
tommycrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2015, 01:35 AM   #77
wldrsxchld

wldrsxchld is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx wldrsxchld is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx wldrsxchld is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx wldrsxchld is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx wldrsxchld is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx wldrsxchld is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx wldrsxchld is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx wldrsxchld is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I would be thrilled to by these since I'm upgrading 2 completely snapped mounts. Problem is from KSP, I couldn't get approved for financing, so I was just forced 2 days ago to order the HardRace due to a minimal budget. But I needed mounts ASAP since my dc5 is my daily.

- James
when you are entering a corner, and you are like.. "yeah i got this" ..lol like a BOSS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidward View Post
And then proceed to under steer your stupid ass off the road
wldrsxchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:16 PM   #78
K20A2
Internet Crack Dealer

K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx K20A2 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
the HardRace are still good, so you didn't downgrade in my opinion, you just went with a different brand
K20A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 01:29 AM   #79
xdiego120

xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sorry to bring back an old thread but I was wondering if this will fit an 02 base ? Thanks for your help!
xdiego120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 12:20 PM   #80
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

remyrounds is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdiego120 View Post
Sorry to bring back an old thread but I was wondering if this will fit an 02 base ? Thanks for your help!
Dont be sorry. It's nice to see people posting.

Yes, if you have a 5 speed they will fit.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #81
xdiego120

xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xdiego120 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by remyrounds View Post
Dont be sorry. It's nice to see people posting.

Yes, if you have a 5 speed they will fit.
Thank you, in the upcoming week I'll be ordering these. everything is stock soI'll let everyone know hoe it goes !
xdiego120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:11 AM   #82
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdiego120 View Post
Thank you, in the upcoming week I'll be ordering these. everything is stock soI'll let everyone know hoe it goes !
Keep us posted for sure.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:39 AM   #83
tommycrx

tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tommycrx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just to update my purchase from over a year and a half ago, everything is still working great. No issues at all. Will be going K20A next month, so will update if there is any tearing or if the mounts don't seem to handle the add'l ponies too well.

Will be ordering the clutch/fly combo for the swap from K Series Parts within the next couple of days.
tommycrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:24 PM   #84
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycrx View Post
Just to update my purchase from over a year and a half ago, everything is still working great. No issues at all. Will be going K20A next month, so will update if there is any tearing or if the mounts don't seem to handle the add'l ponies too well.

Will be ordering the clutch/fly combo for the swap from K Series Parts within the next couple of days.
Thanks for the update on these. I am sure they will still be in great shape.