Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big!

214K views 2K replies 244 participants last post by  www.XenonDepot.com 
#1 · (Edited)
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

The www.XenonDepot.com commitment to product quality - Proudly supporting ClubRSX since 2001:

HID bulbs and ballasts are not created equally. Our HID lighting products use OEM grade HID bulbs and ballasts to
ensure the quality and durability of our product. Our HID kits are assembled in high tech ISO and TUV certified facilities.
Poor quality HID kits can have failure rates of around 10% right out of the box and potentially last only 1-2 months.
Our HID kits have a failure rate of approximately 0.05% (based on 11 years of selling HID lighting products). Beware of
merchants selling low grade HID lighting products that can be a potential fire hazard to your vehicle. Do not
compromise your safety when it comes to automotive lighting.

Features:

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Looking for HID Bulbs? Check out the HID Bulbs thread
Looking for LED Bulbs? Check out the LED Bulbs thread

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

See less See more
#546 ·
hehe not my call unfortunately. The winners are randomly selected (and not by me).

Thank you for taking the time to post some pictures. Looking forward to some night shots =)

Steve

#554 ·
I love my XD lights. I had some problems recently and Steve went out of his way to help me out. This isn't the first time he's helped me and I've been very pleased with the customer support that he's been giving me. Thanks again for the all help steve! I'd definitely go back to you guys again.

#556 ·
Thanks guys! I appreciate you taking the time to post some feedback =) We always do our best to help out CRSX members!!

Congratulations to C. Lassiter - Winner of July's FREE HID kit!

#557 ·
Have to say the kits are great and the customer service is even better! I have the 6500k kit and I wouldn't trade it for anything! These guys are great and I recommend their products to anyone! Will definitely be doing business with again in the future! Thanks again for a great product and service!

#559 ·
Hi Guys,

504_rsx - Thanks for the positive feedback. I am glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase =) I sincerely appreciate the referrals. Positive word of mouth is our number one source of business.

noboundaries6289 - Enjoy buddy! Congratulations on being July's winner of a FREE HID Kit! It's nice to see the kit go out to a CLUBRSX member =) You won a Volt kit right?

Enjoy guys!!

Steve

#560 ·
Hey Steve, I just received the Volt kit for my sister's 98 Integra and I had a few questions; for this kit, you don't need to hook it up to the battery and no grounding required, right? Because I have the Xtreme kit for my RSX and I had to hook that up to the battery and grounded a few wires. Oh, lastly, what are the wattage on these?...35 or 55?

By the way, lightning fast shipping :thumbsup:

#561 ·
ya, its a VOLT 6K kit. Plug N Play, gotta love it. No connection to battery required. Just plug into stock light harness.

PS: to above post. All of the HID kits on the site are 35w.
"35W vs 55W HID Kits

XenonDepot only sells 35W HID kits for several reasons. 55W HID kits do produce slightly more light (approximately 15%-20%) than a 35W HID Kit. This increased light output usually results in a less even light spread and additional glare. 55W ballasts are not as efficient as 35W ballasts that we sell meaning that 55W ballast longevity will be compromised. Many merchants that sell 55W HID claim that 55W is a superior technology. However, there is a reason that all cars that come with HID lights from the factory still use 35W technology and not 55W technology."

#564 ·
Hey Steve, I tried installing the kit on my sister's Integra but it would not light up. I tried one side at a time, swapped bulbs, swapped ballast, and switched from passenger to driver side but it wouldn't light up.

I have the Xtreme kit for my RSX and the ballast would make a sound whenever I turn the headlights on, but on the Integra, there is no sound coming from either ballast...is that normal? Please help me, thanks!

#568 ·
got my kit today :weeeeeeeeee:... got here extremely fast. with 4 days.!! but im missing the x clips, and the package was a little beat up :ugh:(friggin UPS). hookin them up as soon as i get time. cant wait:D

edit:: pm sent about x clips and possibly wrong temp kit.

#570 ·
thanks for the quick response. hope u get those x clips in soon...

#573 ·
Hey Steve. I love my Volt kit so much for my low beams that I just purchased a second kit on Monday for my H11 OEM fogs--especially now that the price has come down about $80. I've had no issues at all since my first set was installed last year.

I used the CRSX coupon for my online purchase this time. Does that mean that I will be eligible for a reimbursement? My order # is 8431.

Leon

#602 · (Edited)
Hi Steve. I've got a problem. Please check your pm for details. If you send me your email address, I will send you the pics I've taken to document the situation. Also, my order was for the 6000K bulbs to match my headlights, but I received 6500K bulbs and they are noticeably more blue. I don't like the color difference. Can I get the bulbs I ordered?

#574 ·
is the crsx coupon discount still available? if so im goin to order these asap cuz both my halogens lights died on my car yesterday LOL. (never buy ebay halogen lights)

#575 ·
i just ordered the Xtreme HID 6500k Xenon HID Kits for $175 +s&h. hope they will look great and hope to get them soon. i cant be driving around at nite with my highbeams on all the time lol. and the CRSX coupon still works which is great!!!

#576 ·
Hi Guys,

Hey Steve. I love my Volt kit so much for my low beams that I just purchased a second kit on Monday for my H11 OEM fogs--especially now that the price has come down about $80. I've had no issues at all since my first set was installed last year.

I used the CRSX coupon for my online purchase this time. Does that mean that I will be eligible for a reimbursement? My order # is 8431.

Leon
Leon - Glad to hear it buddy! You are definitely eligible to win a FREE HID kit from our next drawing. Thank you so much for your repeat business and I would love to see some pics of the HID low/fog combo once you install!

cx_rsx - It definitely works (as you found out). Using our "CRSXHU" coupon code upon checkout gives you a $25 discount and we make sure to include the necessary modified X clips when installing an HID kit on your vehicle.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.