Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

SHOGUNN-04 NHBP Type-S......The boost Love Affair...

9K views 79 replies 49 participants last post by  monjarassi 
#1 · (Edited)
Its been a long time coming...Just finished my 30R Full Race build and its time for a new show thread....enjoy!

Special thanks to JustinC for his wrenching skills, Chris for his transmission rebuild! and Magnesium for his patience and tune!

Engine:
Full Race GT3076R
KPRO
Tial 44mm WG
Tial 50mm BOV
FMIC
RBC intake manifold
Hondata IMG
Thermal R&D 3in Turbo Exhaust
Innovative mounts

Fuel:
ID 100cc Injectors
Walboro 255
Hybrid Racing Rail
AEM FPR
-8an feed/-6an return
Aeromotive in-line fuel filter

Transmission:
Quaife LSD
CC Stage 4 clutch

Suspension:
F&F Coilovers
Wilwood BBK Slotted/Drilled rotors
SS brake lines
Skunk2 rear LCAs
Progress Rear Sway
Cusco Front Strut Tower bar
Enkie RPF1
17x8.5 +40 up front
17x8 +35 in the back
235/40s all around

\/~ VIDEOS ~\/

Rolling Video

Dyno Tune and Fly-by

.....ok, lets get on with it!!!!:laughing::thumbsup::laughing:

As she sits...

My Virtual Dyno from Mag Tuning!....Cant say enough about Mag and his skill as a tuner and his flexibility and customer service. I had the luck to be able to live in the same town and have him street tune my car from my passenger seat. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Its no wonder his tuning service is the best alternative to 1 on 1 dyno tuning for K-Series cars and other Hondas around the world. Thanks Mag, you the man

See less See more
#42 ·
ha i know a lot of people that went to satellite. i lived in indialantic right by the boardwalk. how long ago did you live there? oh and i noticed your wheels specs, i just picked up a set of rotas from someone and they are 245/45/17s all the way around :noes: this must be a sign that i need to get my build going asap! :weeeeeeeeee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.