Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

j0hnx916

Tags
j0hnx916
3K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  BlazeDC-5 
#1 ·
This seller is full of lies and excuses left me a positive itrader but never sent my item so obviously I left a negative itrader them he leaves me a negative rating out of spite

How was I in the wrong as a buyer? I sent the payment and waited 3 weeks for a decal to get from Sacramento to Bakersfield never received any notification that the decal was shipped so I left a negative feedback rating. Seller kept dating I accused him of of lots of bs when my argument was only that USPS doesn't take a month to ship 200 miles

I think his negative rating should be taken off of my itrader

#3 · (Edited)
idk buddy u should re check with usps was there ever a tracking number!

i experience this with alot of new member and sometimes if i even get 3 messg of that person asking way to much question that really shouldint matter with sale i rather not sell to them nothin due to the fact im goin to be nab threw the whole shipping progress for no reason ..(not partically talkin about u)

j0hnx916 does'int seem like the type of person who would do that but again we would wanna hear his side of the story

#5 · (Edited)
Yea there is a tracking number but after they notified USPS about shipping it nothing else ever came not a notification or anything

I never said a word to him cuz he told me that I would be receiving it that it should be in the mail already

I purchased on the 24th he left me +1 itrader on the 27th and assured me that it was in the mail I waited patiently then got a email on the 6th that the tracking had started that's when I told him " I think your cousin is lying to you man he's telling you that he's shipping them out and he's really not"

I told him because if you actually see the thread I was sticking up for this guy telling everyone else that it would take a while from what I saw in the thread but how would you feel if I told you "hey man I sent it off already Paypal is providing the tracking" then you receive the email 10 days later that it's barely going to be shipped ?

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!

#7 ·
And technically he broke the rules do the negative rating should be deleted

Doesn't it say not to rate the same person twice for the one deal he already left me a positive itrader for the deal we made them he left me a negative one after if mine isn't removed I'll do the same retaliation he did he left me 2 ratings I'll do the same

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!

#8 ·
First your a rude buyer i explained to you plenty of times saying the decals can take up to a month 1/2 i'm not so sure

My integra type s side decals thread got shut down by admins/mods due to arguements etc

i told the buyer plenty of times saying the item gets shipped out next day in batches from my cousin Larry the one who creates them, buyer pm'd me plenty of times i told him it can take a while i don't know why most buyers got there decals in a month due to usps. it gets mailed through a envelope with tracking number provided through paypal

Buyer than started to accuse either me or my cousin is lying about shipping out the item i told him many times there's a lot of customer who complained just like him but than receive there decals by the end of the month reason.

i can careless about one -itrader feedback we don't need to scam over $20 over a decal if you want to buy your decals go some where else or buy authentic ones you don't even wanan wait like i told you to but than you decided to start accusing people that we lie and didn't ship out the item when we sold over 100 side decals already.

Like i said im his advertisement and he's currently not available if you want to contact him email him through larry8889@yahoo.com

#9 ·
I can post the messages and I would like you to show where I was rude up until the point that you put me on blast in the fs thread after I sent you a PRIVATE message do you tell me who's rude when your the one who made my name apart of your comment for the last time I don't now, didn't then, and will not in the future care about how long it takes so stop using that as your crutch to stand on and justify yourself

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!

#12 · (Edited)
it took my decal 3 weeks in a half to get to oc bro i had faith in that guy came in my mailbox i pm'd him to and all he said to me was "i don't know how long it'll take its on usps tracking number is provided through paypal" tracked it through paypal didn't work but i still got my decal and I'm satisfied with it :D; and imo i don't think he needs to scam you over some stickers pretty sure he sent them out maybe got lost in mail but overall j0hnx916 is a good seller

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
I got your message just haven't had time to respond and my response is the same man I never wanted this to escalate at all I prefer to get my decals and wish I never had to deal like this cuz I look like a whiny bitch and makes you look dishonest

I felt like I was being lied too and messaged you to avoid anything public I prefer to handle this and get my decal I'll txt you in a bit

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!

#31 ·
i ordered some "integra type-S" decals in december and they took almost a month to arrive. I pm'd j0hnx916 about it and he had explained how larry was the one who sent it out. I had seen other people on the FS thread mentioning how long it took for them to receive theirs so i was patient. They came as promised but they weren't sent when Larry said they were. I got a tracking number with a 3 day transit time, from the west to east coast. I didn't mind the wait time because they were only $20 and I figured he ordered them from somewhere and shipped them once he received them. They look awesome on the car though, very happy with product, was not pleased with shipping though.

This post has been deleted
#33 ·
I already txtd you I'll be in sac in 3 weeks meet me then so we can talk?

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!

Issue the refunds already man stop crying and complaining about people saying shit about you cuz I know u hear people call you shit all the time this can't be the only time

Tell your bf to give us our money

Sent from my 4s Beeitch!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.