XenonDepot Super Sale! HID Kits, Automotive LED bulbs, & more. Save Big! - Page 38 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE > Lighting
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #926
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

www.XenonDepot.com is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Glad to hear it buddy! What color temperature did you end up going with?

Post up some pictures when you get a chance.

Steve
www.XenonDepot.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2011, 03:50 PM   #927
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

XenonDepot/KB Car Stuff is happy to introduce our latest product - WeatherTech Deflectors

WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors - WeatherTech Window Deflectors are made of the highest quality 3mm lightly-tinted acrylic material available. Let in the fresh air and get that OEM look. Available for the front and rear in Dark tint for most vehicles.

WeatherTech Stone and Bug Deflectors - WeatherTech Easy-On Stone & Bug Deflectors are aerodynamically designed to give you optimum protection from stone chips and bug stains. The deflectors attach easily using either a 3M-brand automotive adhesive tape, or fasteners that use existing holes in the vehicle's hood.

WeatherTech Sunroof Wind Deflectors
- These wind deflectors will drastically reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence. The sunroof deflector will fit the sunroof opening precisely, and is held in place with the MagiClip vehicle specific fastening system.

All WeatherTech Deflectors are Made in Germany. They are constructed out of the highest quality acrylic materials and are virtually indestructible.

These WeatherTech Deflectors are SELLING FAST so make sure you ORDER NOW!
Old 03-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #928
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

XenonDepot/KB Car Stuff now carries HID Projector Lenses and HID Projector Shrouds!

For those of you who want to retrofit your headlights and get that razor sharp, crisp beam pattern these Projector Lenses and Shrouds will be just what you have been looking for!

Don't settle for anything but the best! Available models include ZKW-R, FX-R, Hella E55 + MANY MORE! PRICED RIGHT!

Bi-Xenon Projector Lens

Projector Shrouds -
Old 04-04-2011, 06:28 PM   #929
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

Hope everybody had a great weekend! For anybody that is waiting for an HID kit your order will be shipping out soon. Tracking information will be uploaded to your account on www.kbcarstuff.com

We appreciate your patience and the continued support!

Also, we just received these pics of our Xtreme HID kit installed in the fogs of a 2011 Grand Cherokee. Looks great!

Old 04-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #930
ML Wings
I love my Val!

ML Wings is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Volt Kit

I just placed an order for the 6000K Volt kit. I am curious about using a relay though. Is the relay highly recommended? In the summer when the AC is on I definitely notice a dim in my stock headlights when the compressor comes on. Will this affect the longevity of the ballast and the bulb?
Alpine IVA-W200 Head Unit | US Acoustics 85x4 amp | MTX Thunder 75x2 amp bridged
10" Kicker XPL Sub | Boston Acoustics SR60 in the front | Infinity 63.1i in the rear
AEM Cold Air Intake | Eibach Pro-kit
ML Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #931
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

Hey,

The Volt HID kit uses true low draw ballasts meaning that you can safely power them directly from the OEM headlight harness. However, if your OE harness is not supplying enough power then I would suggest using a relay harness.

Steve
Old 04-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #932
R-SeX

3000 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Dang those projector prices are pretty good.
3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #933
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

Check out our HID projectors page to see all the ones we have available.

http://www.KBcarstuff.com/HID-Projector-Lens-s/1249.htm

Steve
Old 04-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #934
Kesiki

Kesiki is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Hey steve

I would like to get a hid for my car but recently i been getting condensation build up on my passenger head lights. I Took them out and got about 3 cups of water building up. Now my question is with all this water building up is it still safe to use hids or should i just stick with my stock bulbs. I dont want them to blow up.

thanks

chris
Kesiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #935
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

Hey Chris,

Water will have a negative effect on both a halogen bulb and an HID bulb...

Steve
Old 04-12-2011, 04:49 PM   #936
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

Hi guys,

As always, we really appreciate all of the great support we get on this board. All HID kit orders have been processed and will be shipping out very soon.

Check out these pics of our HID kit paired up with our Projector Headlights. They look great!

Old 04-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #937
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

KB Car Stuff is a proud sponsor of the Race for Japan event - all proceeds collected will be going towards those in need in Japan. Have a look at the banner below. Thanks.

Old 04-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #938
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

XenonDepot/KBcarstuff now carries K&N air filters, K&N air intakes and K&N oil filters.

Let your engine breath in more clean air with a Performance Air Filter. K&N Air Filters add more power, torque and better fuel economy. These reusable air filters are also great for the environment! Unlike your factory OEM Air Filters, K&N high-flow filters are designed to let in more air while keeping harmful particles out. Upgrade your vehicle with a K&N air filter today!

K&N High flow intakes allow your engine to breathe in cooler and cleaner air, while giving you more horsepower. Each Air intake system kit is designed to fit your vehicle and they all offer the same great results of more power, torque and improved fuel economy. Pick up a K&N air intake for your vehicle and feel the difference!

K&N Oil Filters are engineered with the lasted technology and parts. Each K&N filter has been designed and built to withstand the strain of daily stop-n-go traffic. The K&N oil filters keep your oil flowing cleaner, faster, and with a more consistent pressure level while battling the daily drive. When only the best will do, upgrade your vehicle's oil filter with a genuine K&N oil filter!

These K&N products are flying off the shelf so make sure to ORDER TODAY!
Old 04-22-2011, 10:41 AM   #939
TrevY
Like a sir

TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Think I'm going to order the XenonDepot H1 8,000K Volt HID Kit from CRSX. Good move?
Broke Student Crew #11
Small part out thread some big items: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...8#post39840408
Sarcastic reply here.
TrevY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #940
ML Wings
I love my Val!

ML Wings is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Make sure they are in stock. I ordered the 6000k kit and never heard anything for a week and a half. I sent an email and heard back a few days later. I was told they were out of stock (even though the website still said they were in stock). After a month went by and after very little response from CRSX, I finally cancelled my order and went with XenonDepot. Much better customer service.
Alpine IVA-W200 Head Unit | US Acoustics 85x4 amp | MTX Thunder 75x2 amp bridged
10" Kicker XPL Sub | Boston Acoustics SR60 in the front | Infinity 63.1i in the rear
AEM Cold Air Intake | Eibach Pro-kit
ML Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #941
TrevY
Like a sir

TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxTrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks bro, I'll call them when they open.
Broke Student Crew #11
Small part out thread some big items: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...8#post39840408
Sarcastic reply here.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #942
TrevY
Like a sir

Well they have the 6k in stock, but I wanted the 8k.. Guess I'll wait a week or so. /sad face
Broke Student Crew #11
Sarcastic reply here.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #943
Wiiingman

Wiiingman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxWiiingman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxWiiingman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxWiiingman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxWiiingman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxWiiingman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxWiiingman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxWiiingman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Steve,

I just pulled the RSX out of winter storage and i'm starting to plan my summer upgrades. I love my Xtreme 6500k HID's & my Putco Interiors and i get tons of compliments for those, so I think I might do more lighting.

Questions:

Interior:
The interior of my cabin is incredibly well lit thanks to the new putco bulbs i put in last fall, but my trunk light is still stock & is not nearly adequate to light up my entire trunk at night in a dark parking lot... What bulb would I need to put in there?

Exterior:

Do you make any lights to replace the reverse lights? I can barely even see anything behind me when I back up & I may be interested in replacing those with LED's or something else that is brighter than stock...

Also, my car does not have fogs, so I am looking at those as well, possibly fitted with some 3000k or 4300k Volts for that yellow, usable light... Do you or have you ever made smoked fogs for the 02 RSX?
& are the fogs just wired to the low beams, or do they have a dedicated switch like the stock RSX w/ fogs?

You're the best steve!

(Oh, & I finally got my D-SLR a few months ago, so I'll be taking some better quality pictures of my XD lighting setup after I graduate in May.)
Wiiingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #944
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

Wiiingman,

It's nice to hear from you :-) Glad to hear you're enjoying your Xtreme HID kit and Putco RSX LED Upgrade.

As per your questions:

1) Trunk Light: I would suggest looking at this LED panel to upgrade the light in your trunk. It is 1" x 1" in size so make sure that you can fit it.

2) Reverse Lights: Honestly... Upgrading them to LED will not get you increased light output. It will be more of a functional upgrade. I can tell you what bulb to order but you will not be happy with the light output. Just being honest...

3) Fogs: We carry fog lights but not smoked ones. We do however sell them in clear or yellow. Going with a 3000k HID kit for yellow light output is definitely a good choice!!!

Steve
Old 04-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #945
Demise One
Master Member

Demise One is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
what bulbs do i go with for fogs?
and theyre 25.99 for a pair ?
Demise One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:47 PM   #946
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

Hi,

The OEM RSX fog lights use an H11 bulb meaning that you would need to get the H11 fitment. Putco performance halogen bulbs are on sale for $25.99.

Steve
Old 04-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #947
Demise One
Master Member

Demise One is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i see ppl put the hid kits in the fogs, is it alot brighter or ?
Demise One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:40 PM   #948
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

Yes, Installing an HID kit in your fog lights will get you significantly more light output than stock. Were you looking at getting a particular color temperature?

http://www.KBcarstuff.com/HID-Kits-s/216.htm

Steve
Old 04-26-2011, 11:36 PM   #949
SHOGUNN
Master Member

SHOGUNN has been a little shit in the past
Ive had my Xtreme kit for about 3.5 years now and a part failed. After doing some troubleshooting and part swaping between the side that works and the side that doesnt, I found the culprit. I hope I can get just this part....

Old 04-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #950
www.XenonDepot.com
Manufacturer

You can! You should be able to find one locally. If you cannot, let me know and I will help you out. It is a relay.

Steve