JDM Sidemarker Template. - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL > The DIY Garage
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
NighthawkType-S

NighthawkType-S is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
JDM Sidemarker Template.

I noticed on here, alot of people keep asking where to find the JDM Sidemarker Template, Well i have the Sidemarker Template in a Jpeg format. Hope this helps

If this has already been covered im sorry for reposting, But maybe it will make things easier on how to find it.

All you have to do is save this file, Then when rdy to print, Make sure you print this "Print to fit screen" and the measurements should be exact, (At least they were on mine )

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #2
TK-421
Master Member

TK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx memberTK-421 is a glorious c-rsx member
those must be some tiny side markers. good effort though.

Here is the template by the way.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SidemarkerInstlt4c.pdf (18.0 KB, 2127 views)
Old 06-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
NighthawkType-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post

Reason i said when you print you "Print to fit screen" and they come out to be the exact measurements.

Did mine that way, And i installed mine without a problem.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #4
Civic EMII

Civic EMII is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nice
Civic EMII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:23 PM   #5
BOMrsxS
Master Member

BOMrsxS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
sweet, gonna need this soon
BOMrsxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 02:21 AM   #6
RajAtlRSX
DC5Raj

RajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep Whore
RajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep WhoreRajAtlRSX Golden Rep Whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post

it works-lined up great and everything, i used this template to do mine a little over a month ago,also i used this DIY guide thread that pretty much covered everything and has pics...sooo enjoy

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=304777
RajAtlRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:43 AM   #7
PhoReal
Master Member

PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
link doesnt work!!!

PhoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:46 AM   #8
cryptic
Former 240sx GURU

cryptic is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nice...
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:01 AM   #9
guswaym
Special Olympics Winner

guswaym might be well recognized one day on c-rsxguswaym might be well recognized one day on c-rsxguswaym might be well recognized one day on c-rsxguswaym might be well recognized one day on c-rsxguswaym might be well recognized one day on c-rsxguswaym might be well recognized one day on c-rsxguswaym might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
would a dealership install these im so scared to cut the fenders
2003 Acura RSX Type-S SOLD
guswaym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #10
camrybeats
wtfhax0r

camrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx membercamrybeats is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by guswaym View Post
would a dealership install these im so scared to cut the fenders
dont be afraid to do it, just use a dremel and cut VERY slowly, starting smaller than you need to then work your way to a bigger hole until it fits snug. make sure you put painters tape around where youre cutting and get touchup paint for the exposed metal afterwards so it doesnt rust.
TooZooted#1
HotAvy&SigKrew
Rsx Vs All Asshole Crew Member #35 |
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
camrybeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:27 PM   #11
moody_dc5
2.slow

moody_dc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-flo View Post
dont be afraid to do it, just use a dremel and cut VERY slowly, starting smaller than you need to then work your way to a bigger hole until it fits snug. make sure you put painters tape around where youre cutting and get touchup paint for the exposed metal afterwards so it doesnt rust.
I dont recommend starting out smaller b/c i used this template and cut right on my traced lines and it was still a little small..Had to trim a little more. if you start out smaller then the template then you will be there awhile trimming. the longer you cut on your car the higher the chance of skining up your paint..Oh and make sure you purchase the re-inforced cutting wheels they come in a five pack at walmart and are like 5 dollars, i only used 2 cutn wheels when i did mine. i will try to post some pictures soon...
*2002 Civic Si nhbp. "Deceased"
*2003 Rsx S ssm "gone but not forgotten"
moody_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:06 PM   #12
miles87
Manny Pacquiao FTW!

miles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx member
nice..the template did not come with my sidemarkers
PSN: JORDANSonME
miles87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #13
Inevitable

Inevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxInevitable is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by moody_dc5 View Post
I dont recommend starting out smaller b/c i used this template and cut right on my traced lines and it was still a little small..Had to trim a little more. if you start out smaller then the template then you will be there awhile trimming. the longer you cut on your car the higher the chance of skining up your paint..Oh and make sure you purchase the re-inforced cutting wheels they come in a five pack at walmart and are like 5 dollars, i only used 2 cutn wheels when i did mine. i will try to post some pictures soon...
x2 my 1st time I went with cheap ones at target and went through like 15 of them brought the re-inforced ones and broke only 1.
I Put ClubRSX Stickers On Every RSX I See Crew Member #3
Team Tape Crew Member #1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Now she lays...

Inevitable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:14 PM   #14
NighthawkType-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles87 View Post
nice..the template did not come with my sidemarkers
If the template didnt come with the markers when ordered, try contacting the company that you bought the sidemarkers from, and they should be able to e-mail you a template. I bought mine from wotm.com and they sent the template in a PDF file through e-mail.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:15 PM   #15
i-vtec-dc5
I♥MyDc5

i-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whore
i-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whorei-vtec-dc5 is a hardcore rep whore
nice
Swine Flu MaSk KreW --- All Motor Krew #23=---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
..Even If You Dont Like Me..I Bet You Fall In Love Wit My Ride..
I-vtec-dc5 Mugenized Show-Off
i-vtec-dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:42 AM   #16
andyman97

andyman97 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
http://forums.clubrsx.com/attachment...2&d=1136859615
andyman97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:24 PM   #17
miles87
Manny Pacquiao FTW!

miles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx membermiles87 is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NighthawkType-S View Post
If the template didnt come with the markers when ordered, try contacting the company that you bought the sidemarkers from, and they should be able to e-mail you a template. I bought mine from wotm.com and they sent the template in a PDF file through e-mail.
thanks man, i will just email kamispeed
PSN: JORDANSonME
miles87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #18
mgintegra

mgintegra is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nice i needed these lol
Old 12-07-2008, 05:53 PM   #19
ShorT-916

ShorT-916 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
how come when i open the file, its blank?
ShorT-916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #20
rsxer63
Low Flying Whore Ron

rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
rsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fitrsxer63 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
thanks I needed the template too.

RIP Brenda J Aguilar 1964-2002,
rsxer63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:49 AM   #21
Rockstarblech

Rockstarblech is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRockstarblech is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRockstarblech is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRockstarblech is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRockstarblech is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRockstarblech is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRockstarblech is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxRockstarblech is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
will this template work with Genuine sidemarkers too...
Rockstarblech is offline   Reply With Quote