Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: BuddyClub RSD less than 3k miles

2K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  bluetypesdc5 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD
Ok up for sale is a set of Buddy Club Racing Spec Dampers with abs and brake line brackets. These were purchased from Club RSX about 2 months ago, and they were on my track car which was strictly driven to and from the racetrack. Driven in the rain once at a wet autocross. They have about 6 auto-x's and 4 lapping days on them. I never had any pops or odd noises, they felt great and are valved pretty good for track.

ALL DAMPERS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE. However, the front passenger side locking perch for the bottom bracket is unfortunately worn. Like most of you know, the locking perches on these coilovers have a tendency to come loose. I used blue locktite on it and it solved the problem. This perch is tight to move, BUT IT DOES MOVE. I messed up the sides of the perch in the process of breaking it loose (refer to pics), and I am not going to mess with it anymore. I simply dont have the time to.

PRICE : 800 + shipping OBO

Comes with both wrenches and adjusting knob plastic coverings.

I have hard water at my house in PA, please ignore the slight rust on the camber bolts. Its really out of my control unless I buy a water softener, or move to Cali.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Ill be at the racetrack all day today (June 11th), but feel free to PM me

email : matt@illtuned.com

EDIT:pRICE DROP

See less See more
#19 ·
Im sure its only the pillow ball mount screws, they like to rust around that area. Just apply grease/wd-40, its what I do even though mine have already started to rust.

The locking perch is no big deal, just use a screw driver and a nice hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.