McGangbang - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #1
mr2guysingh
Regulator

mr2guysingh is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
McGangbang

Saw this over on HI

A double cheese burger with a Hot N' Spicy in between

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtotheD View Post
I got this from another forum and thought it was interesting...

My friend was telling me earlier that there is this secret item at McDonalds called the "McGangbang", or simply the "McGB." He said only a few people really know what it is, but that he also ordered it and received it from the McDonalds in my area earlier this week...

So after a night of drinking, I went earlier tonight hungry as hell...but nobody there knew what it was image

Apparently it's a double cheeseburger with a chicken sandwich patty in between the cheeseburger patties...

So tell me NT...Is my friend BS'ing me, or does the mythical McGB really exist?

UPDATE:

So I went to a different McDonald's today (I went to the one by campus to increase the chances of having a student or younger person take my order), and I proudly asked for a McGangbang. The person working the drive-thru said, "Wait...did you just ask for a McGangbang?" I replied, "Yes...yes I did."The guy says, "That's a double cheeseburger with a McChicken in between, right?"

So I got my McGangbang image

Pics as promised:

The bag in my car

ANOTHER FORUM MEMBER PIC:

anyone ever heard of this!?!?

another picture
fuck, i cant tell brown people apart. i wake up, go to the bathroom and see a mexican standing there. i ask why he isnt mowing my lawn, and he asks the same to me. then i realize that i'm talking to the mirror.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMatter View Post
I think Barack Obama is a pretty cool guy. Eh steals peoples money and doesn't afraid of anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonarsx View Post
86001, that's my zip code mr2guy1cup
mr2guysingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
SideWinder
MEGATRON!

SideWinder is a rep WHORE
SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE
lol, there's an artery clog waiting to happen

lol @ the name though, haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
They know youre a soulless ginger. So youll be able to lie, cheat, steal for them with no remorse.
SideWinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
Machina
del

Machina is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I'd imagine it isn't an unofficial menu item so much as a colloquialism for mashing two horrible foods together and charging you for each individually. I'd think that unless you're asking somebody who works there who knows what it is you're just going to be asked to leave for asking for a "McGangbang."

Old 11-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
marloRSX
Swollen Member

marloRSX is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
marloRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:27 PM   #5
96accordexsedan
Master Member

96accordexsedan has been a little shit in the past
oldboy ftw
96accordexsedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:31 PM   #6
MenacE23
I am watching you

MenacE23 is on a distinguished road
the last pic looks more like a McOrgy.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:37 PM   #7
Machina
del

Machina is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenacE23 View Post
the last pic looks more like a McOrgy.
McCleveland Steamer
Old 11-30-2008, 02:38 PM   #8
DC5 sleeper 05
The Non-Premy Sig Pic

DC5 sleeper 05 is on a distinguished road DC5 sleeper 05 is on a distinguished road DC5 sleeper 05 is on a distinguished road
im mclovin all these new boigers
Drinking Crew #5 '05 RSX
DC5 sleeper 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:43 PM   #9
ronin_asano
Master Member

ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own ronin_asano must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
i call mcbullshit.

somebody just ordered the double cheese burger, the chicken sandwich, then put the chicken in the burger themselves.

ろにん

///m cars are built, not tuned.
ronin_asano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:44 PM   #10
n0th1ng
Banned

n0th1ng is on a distinguished road
brb, mcdonalds
n0th1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #11
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
I can feel my circulation slowing down just looking at that thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
mr2guysingh
Regulator

mr2guysingh is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin_asano View Post
i call mcbullshit.

somebody just ordered the double cheese burger, the chicken sandwich, then put the chicken in the burger themselves.
Read the thread, some college areas know what it is

http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=497859
fuck, i cant tell brown people apart. i wake up, go to the bathroom and see a mexican standing there. i ask why he isnt mowing my lawn, and he asks the same to me. then i realize that i'm talking to the mirror.
Quote:
I think Barack Obama is a pretty cool guy. Eh steals peoples money and doesn't afraid of anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonarsx View Post
86001, that's my zip code mr2guy1cup
mr2guysingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:56 PM   #13
Extra Krispy
Former Mod-Still a God

Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
oh i need to try this shit

]
Extra Krispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #14
eprimpk4l
eprimpk4l

eprimpk4l is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
the mcgangbang is suppose to mean the dark meats (the burger patties), banging the chicken patty (white meat). hence its name. its also on urban dictionary, lol
eprimpk4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #15
DarkMatter
Beware the Eggplant

DarkMatter is loved by everyone on c-rsx
DarkMatter is loved by everyone on c-rsx DarkMatter is loved by everyone on c-rsx DarkMatter is loved by everyone on c-rsx DarkMatter is loved by everyone on c-rsx DarkMatter is loved by everyone on c-rsx DarkMatter is loved by everyone on c-rsx DarkMatter is loved by everyone on c-rsx
[drive-thru voice] welcome to mcdonalds can i help you?

yeah, can i get a supersized mcgangbang?
Motorcycle crew #61,494.29743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machina
Nobody wants to fucking wreck into my car. It's pissing me off. Deer won't even jump in front of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbomb
4th gen went from morbidly obese freedom fighter to tactical analysis commentator
DarkMatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:14 PM   #16
SideWinder
MEGATRON!

SideWinder is a rep WHORE
SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE SideWinder is a rep WHORE
Quote:
[drive-thru voice] welcome to mcdonalds can i help you?

yeah, can i get a supersized mcgangbang?
can't stop laughing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
They know youre a soulless ginger. So youll be able to lie, cheat, steal for them with no remorse.
SideWinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:14 PM   #17
superneil0414
Master Member

superneil0414 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
yuck....that just looks like a heart attack
superneil0414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:33 PM   #18
awp_map
You lose, good day sir!

awp_map is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5 sleeper 05 View Post
im mclovin all these new boigers
lol....
Old 11-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #19
Vox Populi
Master Member

Vox Populi gets around and is known
Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known Vox Populi gets around and is known
doesnt beat a double mac. not even close.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:53 PM   #20
chinoxmk22
ugh...

chinoxmk22 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
doesn't look good to me
Old 11-30-2008, 04:37 PM   #21
danieRRrr
135i Coupe Owner!

danieRRrr is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
fatass americans.. jesus y media
Lemon Boston Leather Interior
High Black Gloss Trim
Comfort Access System
danieRRrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:52 PM   #22
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Wish I read this earlier, would've tried.
Got a double cheez with bacon (since when did they stop double bacon cheez?) and a mcchickin
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:58 PM   #23
busa
o hai

busa is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i think... it's spelled, McChicken.. . . but w/e.. lol @ tasteless mcd's ppl who thought up some something so vulgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMatic
tommy > all
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #24
gthugdelux
Sure don't...

gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though gthugdelux is cool, not as cool as some though
kind of want
gthugdelux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:52 PM   #25
crowspeed07
surprise!

crowspeed07 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crowspeed07 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crowspeed07 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crowspeed07 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crowspeed07 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx crowspeed07 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Wish I read this earlier, would've tried.
Got a double cheez with bacon (since when did they stop double bacon cheez?) and a mcchickin
when did mcdonalds ever start making double cheez with bacon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by moody_dc5 View Post
Why would you waste your money turbo charging an auto? sure there will be no turbo lag but that tranny's gonna go in no time at all...
crowspeed07 is offline   Reply With Quote