Standalone EMS Tuning - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL > United States > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

Standalone EMS Tuning

Please email me when you have all your parts and are ready for tuning. Include your modifications, goals and current budget Include your screen name on the forum for which you found about my services.Your real name and any form of communication is also required at the very beginning of the tuning process. Any information missing will result in a delayed in reply.

My cell number is only given to my current clientele. However, I can call you if you would like to speak with me over phone.

Dataloging Requirements

1) Must meet all terms and conditions
2) If 1 is met, then a long flat road (up to 95mph if done in 3rd, 65 in 2nd if and only if you have traction) with minimal bumps or dyno rental is required/recommender.
3) If 1 & 2 are met, you Must then either purchase, rent or borrow a laptop with a long lasting battery. If you don't have a long lasting battery, i recommend purchasing an ac to dc power inverter/converter which are available at wal-mart and other stores (about $25 for a good one)
4) Patience, Time and Internet Connection (recommend a connection that gives you internet anywhere you go)

Frequently Asked Questions

1) How Long will my tune take?
A) Average full vtc tune with part throttle takes 6 hours (AVG, some faster some slower)
Average full vtc tune without part throttle takes 3-4 hours; (Avg, some faster some slower)
Average complete street tune takes 1-2 hours
Average General Part Throttle Tune takes <1 hour
Average General WOT Cleanup takes <1 hour

2) Can you tune other cars?
A) Yes, as long as they have standalone ecu's with wide band o2 sensors. Won't tune cars with narrow band sensors and piggy back ecus

3) I've been having issues 6 months after i got tuned and my af ratios are out of control, can you fix it?
A) 1st things first, check your o2 sensor. Are you getting any codes? Has your gas mileage gone down? Did the previous tuner set your air temperature compensation tables?If it's not your sensor, I can fix this with a general af tune and i'll set your compensation after your af is perfect. Most likely you need a new o2 sensor. However, I can test this out by looking at a datalog for FREE!!

4) Why do some tunes take so long?
A) Some cars require extensive time spent on the tune and Elite Tuning tunes to perfection (as long as everything else is working properly)

5) I cannot do the logs in the 2 months allowed time frame due to no dyno and bad weather, what can i do?
A) Purchase an unlimited tune package so you have 1 year for unlimited tuning and support.

6) Do you require an appointment or prior notification?
A) No.

Elitetuning@aol.com
Attached Files
File Type: doc Elite Tuning Terms and Conditions.doc (25.5 KB, 90 views)
Professional 8+Yrs Dyno/In Person/Internet/E-Tuning. $150 FOR A COMPLETE K SERIES ETUNE! Ignition, CAM ANGLES & VTEC POINT are ALWAYS tuned for maximum power! No fixed values regardless of setup! Email Elitetuning@aol.com for more info!

Last edited by HardcoreRsxS; 05-24-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

Here are some work examples

I forgot to add couple of things. I put complete notes in the notes section of parameters that way you know what I do. That is part of the experienced professional communication I provide I also forgot to add that i've been tuning since the late 90's (started with an accord) and i'm almost 27 years old, if that makes any difference.
Professional 8+Yrs Dyno/In Person/Internet/E-Tuning. $150 FOR A COMPLETE K SERIES ETUNE! Ignition, CAM ANGLES & VTEC POINT are ALWAYS tuned for maximum power! No fixed values regardless of setup! Email Elitetuning@aol.com for more info!

Last edited by HardcoreRsxS; 09-24-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #3
dorkzracing
SiK DC5

sweet!
i remember you helped me out a while back.
i'll hit you up as soon as i put on my 11psi pulley and do some other stuff to my car.

www.SOPHRESHDESIGNS.com
Old 09-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

Here's a high boost k20 example (notice the flat torque curve obtained by doing full cam tuning)

Here's an example of what cam final cam bracket tweaking will do the power curves.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
Euro R

Hi All:

I am outside US and own a Honda Accord Euro R JDM ......I heard a lot about KPRO and what it can do for a K20 engine with mods, so I bought one.

It was installed after few alteration in my car but then there was no one in my region to professionally tune the car on KPRO. I was so regretting to have installed the KPRO as I had idle issues...the car was slower than it was without KPRO etc

Then on K20.org, I came across a post about elite tuning. I thought of giving it a try but was cautious as to how can some one in US online tune my car....But anyhow I went with it

I am glad to report that I found elite tuning very professional....all my issues are gone and love my Kpro now.....He used to send me caliberations and I used to log these caliberations and send it back to him for readings. That is how my car is tuned....

I highly recommend him and especially for people like me who do not have Kpro experts in their town or region
Old 09-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #6
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

Thanks Khan! By Saturday Khan will have his final results comparing his engine with and without the toda header after both setups were tuned (s.o. 3.5)

Last edited by HardcoreRsxS; 09-24-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:54 PM   #7
"JUICE"
KING

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreRsxS View Post
Thanks Khan! By Saturday Khan will have his final results comparing his engine with and without the toda header!
only 300! for 6.5...nice seems legit to me.when i get my kpro i might consider comming to you for dyno tuning. In for khan's results
Quote:
Originally Posted by meez View Post
i'll touch you. and you will enjoy it tremendously. and when i say tremendously, i mean you will want to kill yourself immediately afterwards. douche.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:09 PM   #8
Slo_RSX
iVtec Do You?

I have had HardcoreRsxS tune two different turbo setups on my RSX-S via remote tuning. The first one was my Greddy kit, the second was my Peakboost kit. The Peakboost kit made 330whp and 230tq @ 6psi on the dyno after his tuning. I did option 3.5 for both. Both times I was extremely please with the end results. The car ran better, held peak tq numbers sooner and longer. His customer service was above and beyond what I expected. He is extremely knowledgeable about K-series engines and K-pro. Rest assured that you will not be disappointed.

Spoon Sports
My Show-Off Thread
Old 09-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #9
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

thanks Joel! Here's a link to the peakboost video on the dyno

Last edited by HardcoreRsxS; 09-24-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #10
autiger

Mike has been very cooperative and patient during the last month with my engine troubles. Hopefully on Monday we will be finishing up my tune when I hop on a local shops dyno and send my logs back to him via e-mail. He has done an awesome job so far and hopefully I will have the graph to show it next week!!
Old 09-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #11
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

thanks Mark! I look forward to next Monday! I have a feeling we will be in for a big surprise!

Last edited by HardcoreRsxS; 09-24-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #12
Yan
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro R View Post
Hi All:

I am outside US and own a Honda Accord Euro R JDM ......I heard a lot about KPRO and what it can do for a K20 engine with mods, so I bought one.

It was installed after few alteration in my car but then there was no one in my region to professionally tune the car on KPRO. I was so regretting to have installed the KPRO as I had idle issues...the car was slower than it was without KPRO etc

Then on K20.org, I came across a post about elite tuning. I thought of giving it a try but was cautious as to how can some one in US online tune my car....But anyhow I went with it

I am glad to report that I found elite tuning very professional....all my issues are gone and love my Kpro now.....He used to send me caliberations and I used to log these caliberations and send it back to him for readings. That is how my car is tuned....

I highly recommend him and especially for people like me who do not have Kpro experts in their town or region
this fool made a new account and his 1st post was this??!?! What a Way to advertise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
San Diego Ridiculously Good Looking Crew Member #5
Sergeant Major of CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #15
"Show or Go, either way it's because you spent your hard earned $$$ on it!"
S.D.'s 2006 NBP-S
Old 09-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #13
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan View Post
this fool made a new account and his 1st post was this??!?! What a Way to advertise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you like his email address? His datalogs? His graphs? Please refrain from pointless posts kiddo & don't waste any of our time
Old 09-24-2009, 06:35 PM   #14
Yan
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreRsxS View Post
Would you like his email address? His datalogs? His graphs? Please refrain from pointless posts kiddo & don't waste any of our time
cool story bro
San Diego Ridiculously Good Looking Crew Member #5
Sergeant Major of CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #15
"Show or Go, either way it's because you spent your hard earned $$$ on it!"
S.D.'s 2006 NBP-S
Old 09-24-2009, 07:11 PM   #15
OG Euro Douche
leave korean jesus alone

I was very impressed with Mike's tuning ability after enlisting him to street tune my car. Midrange, top end, and part throttle response were all greatly improved. Very nice guy to work with, as well. I highly recommend Mike and look forward to working with him again in the future!
Originally Posted by RavenDee View Post
OG, no matter what u still drive a Honda twin turblow or not. Save the $ & put it towards a grown up car
Old 09-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #16
SLO_Flat4
EJ25 FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan View Post
cool story bro

have you done any work with kpro and the automatic rsx's?

Current
2012 Subaru Impreza WRX - 1973 Porsche 914 1.7
Former
2003 Auto DSM RSX (almost hit 200,000 miles)
Old 09-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #17
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

I have lots of years of k-pro tuning under my belt. Whether its auto, stick, base or type-s, I've done it all
Old 09-24-2009, 10:08 PM   #18
Donnie J
Banned

Cant wait for the car to get tuned on saturday

thanks for answering all my questions in a timely manner Mike, great help and service.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:19 PM   #19
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

my pleasure donnie
Old 09-25-2009, 04:14 AM   #20
orange stunner
GANGNAM STYLE!!

thanks for the tune Mike, I also vouch for his service, its definitely worth it to get tuned thru him havnt had any knocks, and the car runs great.

^that pic is my favorite lol
Old 09-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
hasonline

The following graph was from my car ek k20a swap. Mike sure changed a lot of thing, made it powerfull, economic and safe

thanks Mike!!

Old 09-25-2009, 10:52 AM   #22
HardcoreRsxS
EFI Tuning Professional

Thanks guys!
Old 09-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #23
BOMDC
Drinkin Haterade

Mike is the go-to guy for remote tuning. No stranger to K series, you don't have to worry about him not knowing the tricks and intricacies of tuning kpro. Very easy to work with and very professional with his customer service and availability. He makes it work for you no matter your schedule and I was extremely pleased with the results. Thanks again!

www.flavourworx.com
Old 09-25-2009, 12:12 PM   #24
Havana Joe
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!

I will dig up my dyno graph at home but this is the real deal.

I was one of Mikes first customers 4 years ago and the smile on my face when we were done tuning was from side to side, awesome work.

numbers in my sig.
Professionally Tuned by Mike @ Elite Tuning- Elitetuning@aol.com
2003 Premium White Pearl RSX Type - S Born: 01/03 - Sold 8/06
203hp 152tq NA on stock internals.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:03 AM   #25
Type RN
Chief Nurse Officer

Much props to Mikey. Talk about dedication we started tuning at 4 am off the 210 and finished off at 10 am. Very knowledgeable, explains every bit of what he's doing. Very satisfied customer here. Good luck bro.