Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

***dw914er's Progress Thread: Now AWD***

19K views 140 replies 69 participants last post by  PhoDuhNguyen 
#1 · (Edited)
I figured this was a good time to update my thread. I've gone through several cars from since my last update. I'll get better pictures soon though.

This is my current project (besides my Porsche here and my father's Jeep here)

2012 Subaru Impreza WRX (February 2012)

More on Page 5…

-------------------

Former 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Front2 by dw914er, on Flickr

More on Page 5…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My former High Mileage Base Auto RSX

The build for the RSX is below and the final updates are on Page 3 & 4

Enjoy!

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
few months back.... now with 170,000 miles and ITR lip back on the rear with aspec front

DC5 by dw914er, on Flickr

1DSC08031 by dw914er, on Flickr

and then finally

I sold it with over 177,000 miles. It had been to the race track and auto-cross. Then I bought a Toyota.

Truck3 by dw914er, on Flickr

#9 ·
it's a 50mm f/ 1.7 minolta lens for my sony a300. I also had a hoya polarizing filter on it. It's good, but def still getting use to the slimmer yet sharper focal range (great bokeh though), so some of the shots could have been better. That and shooting at noon and trying to get max polarization is alittle tricky since I'm new at at, but next time will be better.

#26 · (Edited)
i already shaded the old one. it's actually that I never cared for the look, but preferred having no lip (or no lip, and a diffuser :drool:). The itr rear is alright, but with the iffy fitment, just wasn't worth running imo. It's in my garage, and I had it with the high power for 6 months though the first time I had that exhaust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.