Rear Wiper Delete - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL > General RSX Discussion
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-28-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
Slurpeeking
ASM FTW

Slurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Rear Wiper Delete

So I want to do a rear wiper delete, but I cant seem to find a good plug anywheres, and I dont really want to get one off of ebay. If anyone knows where I can pick a good one up at please share the info, thanks.
Slurpeeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2010, 01:34 AM   #2
Ihrtkseries
I wish I had more money

Ihrtkseries is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIhrtkseries is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIhrtkseries is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIhrtkseries is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIhrtkseries is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIhrtkseries is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIhrtkseries is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxIhrtkseries is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
search in the for sale forums. I know there's a guy that sells a little kit for this
Ihrtkseries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:42 AM   #3
sliver rsx-s
Master Member

sliver rsx-s has a clean startsliver rsx-s has a clean startsliver rsx-s has a clean startsliver rsx-s has a clean startsliver rsx-s has a clean start
go to ur local honda dealership an order one there only 25 bucks
sliver rsx-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
y0_calvinn

y0_calvinn is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxy0_calvinn is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxy0_calvinn is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxy0_calvinn is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxy0_calvinn is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxy0_calvinn is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxy0_calvinn is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxy0_calvinn is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
get a hole plug from home depot you its like 50 cents just buy like the 3 biggest sizes and see which ones fit. thats what i did. all i did was spray paint it black and it worked good had it almost for a year now and i havent had a leak yet
y0_calvinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:04 PM   #5
F-BOM
Resident hater

F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though
just bought this one off ebay the other day: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OEM-R...#ht_2810wt_939

havent gotten it yet but i'll keep you updated on how it fits/looks when i do it if you like.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #6
Yahoo
☆☆☆

Yahoo is a rep WHORE
Yahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHOREYahoo is a rep WHORE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliver rsx-s View Post
go to ur local honda dealership an order one there only 25 bucks
Part number?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post
FBGM

Yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:58 PM   #7
Slurpeeking
ASM FTW

Slurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSlurpeeking is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
oooooh, I might just go to Home Depot tomorrow and try that 50 cent idea lol, me likey cheap parts haha
Old 09-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #8
Drewski's
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the top
Drewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the top
i ordered the ebay one and it does the job, but i have the more flush one that is sold on the forum.

csb
Drewski's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
Slurpeeking
ASM FTW

sold on what forum?
Old 09-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #10
aphan
Master Member

aphan has disabled reputation
theres a guy that sells the plugs, on the crsx for sale section
aphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #11
EP303
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

EP303 is a rep WHORE
EP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHOREEP303 is a rep WHORE
I used a firewall grommet from autozone for around $3, worked good for me, no leaks or anything
Old 09-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #12
MELLO
Got Polish?

MELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whore
MELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whoreMELLO is a hardcore rep whore
I bought mine here

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...r+wiper+delete
MANual Power Steering Krew #1

Speedlab.net for all your tuning needs!

MELLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:21 AM   #13
natman316
CRSX> Homework

natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxnatman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxnatman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxnatman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxnatman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxnatman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxnatman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxnatman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxnatman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I don't understand why people do this.
Originally Posted by mickey492010 View Post
i just got my crsx headers and still havent put it together but i was told there r the shit for rsx but if u have vtec its even better
natman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:33 AM   #14
dc5mizz
hahahahahaha

dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some thoughdc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by natman316 View Post
I don't understand why people do this.
it looks cleaner without rear wiper imo

ts just buy a oem honda plug
Old 09-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #15
Drewski's
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the top
Drewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the topDrewski's is not even half way to the top
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslietc88 View Post
sold on what forum?
this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLO View Post
^^this is the one i bought but haven't installed.
Drewski's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #16
Slurpeeking
ASM FTW

So I called honda and I was like do you have rear wiper plugs and the guy was like wtf is that and I explained what I was trying to do to the guy and he still had no idea what I was talking about.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:44 AM   #17
Slurpeeking
ASM FTW

Quote:

Last post was 2 months ago, and I messaged the guy like 4 days ago and he still hasnt PM me back
Old 09-30-2010, 12:33 PM   #18
HammerT
Alabama

HammerT is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
they sell the honda plug on ebay.. i got mine there.

HammerT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #19
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
i have a DIY on it and mine was from ebay and works great. I've also made my own plug for another RSX member from ACE hardware
Old 09-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #20
Slurpeeking
ASM FTW

ok so lets say I go to ace hardware or home depot or somethin like that, what excatley would I get?
Old 09-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #21
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslietc88 View Post
ok so lets say I go to ace hardware or home depot or somethin like that, what excatley would I get?
I can go their on my way home and take a photo... but it's a drain plug in the sink area lol
Old 09-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #22
lilying617
DC5 Member

lilying617 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxlilying617 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxlilying617 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxlilying617 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxlilying617 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxlilying617 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxlilying617 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxlilying617 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
yea it looks pretty clean without the wipes, but i need mines, i live in fl an it rains like a motherfucka
lilying617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #23
20secA3

20secA3 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i need one too.
i think it could be done w/ this. just spray paint it
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...atalogId=10053

washer here
http://www.homedepot.com/Bath-Bathro...atalogId=10053
20secA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #24
sfitz23
06 MM-S

sfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxsfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxsfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxsfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxsfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxsfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxsfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxsfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxsfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxsfitz23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
This is where I got mine too. I think he only sold them for a short period of time though.
sfitz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:36 AM   #25
Slurpeeking
ASM FTW

alright gunna go to home depot today and see what kind of damage I can do