Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

FS: 1966 Mustang Coupe

3K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Xander 
#1 · (Edited)
This car is immaculate. I just want that to be known. The current owner bought the car in California almost 23 years ago, personally towed it home and meticulously restored it over the course of a couple years. From the time he got it home, the car has been garaged. It has never been driven in snow, very rarely in rain and if so for a short time, and therefore rust has never seen this car. The specs on the car are as follows. It has a 289 V8 engine mated with a C4 automatic transmission, exiting through dual exhaust pipes. It has almost 59000 miles. When the car was restored, the owner replaced all the seals and everything that could have worn away over time. He also had the entire interior reupholstered and it is immaculate, along with the rest of the car. The car sits on slotted aluminum mag wheels, which are in beautiful condition. Along with the car, a set of original factory steel wheels will be included in the purchase.
I would like to get $15,000.00 for the car. PM me for more

See less See more
#24 ·
omfg so much want :fuu:

man, i'd be all over this if you were local. Just sold my rsx also :fuu:

glws man, beautiful car :bow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.