Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

>>>Volk Racing ce28n (4)18x8 +38 & bonus(1)spare >>>quality,lightweight,and strength

11K views 56 replies 12 participants last post by  RocknRolla 
#1 · (Edited)
>>>Volk Racing ce28n (4)18x8 +38 & bonus(1)spare >>>quality,lightweight,and strength

I have a set of used (5) of Volk Racing Wheels ce28n 18x8 +38...Forged goodness from Rays Engineering and JWL+R Spec 2 rated ...extreme quality, lightweight design, and strength. weight only 14.7lb each http://www.measurespeed.com/volk-rims-wheel-weight.php ...

The good: all wheels finish in great shape, no bends, no cracks, stickers intact on three wheels and are like new, three wheels i would rate 8.5/9 out of 10 condition (pic 5)

The bads: one "ce28n" sticker is wearing off(pic8), one minor rash (pic 3)and minor rock chips (pic 4) on one rim (7.5-8 out of 10), can not be easily seen standing by wheels... you must lean down to inspect to see.. )

The bonus: a fifth wheel in same size and offset but was refinished (because of wheel mounting company nick and was refinished..never bend or rashed) slightly off and no stickers on inside of rim ... (pic8) top wheel) (9 out of10)

wheels will include real black "Rays" air stems (no cheap rubber or fakes), no tires (dismounted 11-20-11),

retails for $860 each or arround $4300 set of 5 and prices are just going up
asking $2200 + shipping/paypal

pm me for more info 817-965-0862 or i can email/text more detail pics of any question you may have ...(i cannot upload any more pics)
located in DFw Texas for local pick up or ship at buyer expense all sales final and as is

will trade for authentic mugen stuff +/- cash and sample pictures of how it look on RSX scroll down

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
i got them up ..if you want more pm/text me

inside wheel well (pic5) stickers intact (x4), close up on stickers (pic6), only sticker (1x) wear from me cleaning too much (pic7)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.