UPS delivered my package to the wrong address.. what can i do? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
F-BOM
Resident hater

F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though
UPS delivered my package to the wrong address.. what can i do?

long story short i bought a gift for a friend on amazon and had it sent to her house. checked the tracking number today and says it was delivered, but to the wrong address and it was signed by someone named Beth. i dont know a Beth and when i checked the address that it was delivered to on google maps it shows it's a strip mall. the invoice i got from the company i bought the stuff from clearly shows the correct address. but an email i got from ups confirming the delivery shows the address it was delivered to.

what are my options here? contact UPS and hope for the best?

Last edited by F-BOM; 01-26-2012 at 10:26 PM.
F-BOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess with
Contact them and file a case with them. Was it insured?
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsBryan View Post
not as ghey as your base rsx that had rota's with volk stickers
dan_nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
Xander
I like your big brakes

Xander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxXander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxXander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxXander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxXander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxXander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxXander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxXander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxXander is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by F-BOM View Post
long story short i bought a gift for a friend on amazon and had it sent to her house. checked the tracking number today and says it was delivered, but to the wrong address and it was signed by someone named Beth. i dont know a Beth and when i checked the address that it was delivered to on google maps it shows it's a strip mall. the invoice i got from the company i bought the stuff from clearly shows the correct address. but an email i got from ups confirming the delivery shows the address it was delivered to.

what are my options here? contact UPS and hope for the best?
You seem to have the worst luck buddy. I hope it sorts itself out
Originally Posted by Importtuner View Post
Inbeforealexgetsunbanned.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
F-BOM
Resident hater

F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some thoughF-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though
i dont think it was insured. i just selected the cheapest shipping option when i bought it.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #5
aozer
smokin since birf

aozer is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
you may be fucked if it wasnt insured

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
lol why u black tho?
aozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #6
rsxtypes1
SEE AYE ALLDAY

rsxtypes1 is on a distinguished road
was it insured... by survival?
icant deliver that package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy04RSX
Yes. more ppl come, the better showing how we RSX frat bros rolling like a twin turbo pipe, summer fire cant resist ( I will come after 3 pm tho)
rsxtypes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #7
F-BOM
Resident hater

fucking ups
Old 01-26-2012, 11:15 PM   #8
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Give them a call. They should be able to go get it and deliver it to the right place. Sometimes when they deliver bulk stops like at a strip mall they will accidentally grab the wrong package. Where was it being delivered to?
TN CREW #6
ABP Crew Member #79
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:16 PM   #9
Surferman

Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Call that strip mall and ask for "Beth"
Surferman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsxmallen600 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Also, if you call the 800 number and the person isn't helpful, hang up and call back. Some of our service reps are good and some of them are noobs.
TN CREW #6
ABP Crew Member #79
BB Crew
Old 01-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
F-BOM
Resident hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallen600 View Post
Give them a call. They should be able to go get it and deliver it to the right place. Sometimes when they deliver bulk stops like at a strip mall they will accidentally grab the wrong package. Where was it being delivered to?
it was going to my friends house which is only a couple miles from this place. by now whoever this Beth character is has probably already opened it and kept it for themselves.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #12
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess withdan_nguyen is a name not to mess with
Isn't it against federal law to open mail that's not addressed to you? I don't know if that covers packages though..
Quote:
Old 01-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #13
vtec407
2010 Acura TSX

vtec407 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I too ordered a product from amazon and it arrived today to me via UPS. I worry about that shit sometimes too.
Motorcycle Crew #407
vtec407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #14
F-BOM
Resident hater

ok i called UPS and they explained to me that they delivered it to the post office and they post office will be making the final delivery. i checked the address again and sure enough there's a post office in this strip mall. wtf i've never heard of this before.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #15
crazyb3aner85

crazyb3aner85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcrazyb3aner85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcrazyb3aner85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcrazyb3aner85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcrazyb3aner85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcrazyb3aner85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcrazyb3aner85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxcrazyb3aner85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
samething happened to me but what the guy did was he gave the someone elses tracking number on purpose just to make it seem like he shipped it to me and of course it was mailed to the wrong address when i questioned him he says oh dont worry im shipping it again it seems like they made a mistake
crazyb3aner85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #16
mallen600
Pancakes

Ahhh, UPS surepost. Amazon uses it a lot. It goes UPS until the final stop and then the post office makes the home delivery
TN CREW #6
ABP Crew Member #79
BB Crew
Old 01-26-2012, 11:42 PM   #17
F-BOM
Resident hater

Quote:
Ahhh, UPS surepost. Amazon uses it a lot. It goes UPS until the final stop and then the post office makes the home delivery
that just makes no sense. i've bought a bunch of stuff through amazon and it's always sent UPS straight to me.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #18
mallen600
Pancakes

It's something that fairly new. Some amazon shippers use it and some don't.
TN CREW #6
ABP Crew Member #79
BB Crew
Old 01-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #19
F-BOM
Resident hater

gay. thanks for the help man.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #20
Surferman

Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxSurferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
This man is correct I asked then why they do that its because the ups man doesn't want to run all the small areas so they give it to the local post office
Surferman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #21
White_02
Alex

White_02 has a clean startWhite_02 has a clean startWhite_02 has a clean startWhite_02 has a clean startWhite_02 has a clean start
What can brown do for you?

...Not be lazy?

Makes sense, but at same time, really? Never had any probs with 'em yet
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:45 AM   #22
VTEC_Inside
Mmm, 3rd lobe...

VTEC_Inside is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Pics of Beth?
1989 Honda Accord Coupe LX 5spd 2bbl 98hp 109lb/ft

Slushies are something to drink, not drive...
Nikon Crew Member #23 | Gripped D700/D200/D80, 2.8 from 17-200
VTEC_Inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #23
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
What can brown do for you?

...Not be lazy?

Makes sense, but at same time, really? Never had any probs with 'em yet
Watch out they may crash into your house
Quote:
Old 01-27-2012, 12:50 AM   #24
mayonaids
Speedooo

mayonaids is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmayonaids is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmayonaids is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmayonaids is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmayonaids is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmayonaids is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmayonaids is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxmayonaids is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
It happens. FedEx delivered a printer destined for a Rite Aid to my bowling alley during a bulk delivery the other day; but since we're good people we called up fedex and had them pickup and redeliver the package.
mayonaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:28 AM   #25
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsListAzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_nguyen View Post
Isn't it against federal law to open mail that's not addressed to you? I don't know if that covers packages though..
yea i think it also apply to packages
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynetheman
#1 deadliest animal is your mom. You let her cowgirl you and she will crush your pelvis.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote