Cen-Cal-CRSX*Where we're all ballers come tax season*CHAT*XXV* - Page 75 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL > United States > Northern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #1851
!!!K20_I-VTEK!!!
Master Member

!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx
!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTypeS View Post
Cen-Cal-CRSX*We're droppin like flies what the *CHAT*XXVI*
Nice do it Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #1852
!!!K20_I-VTEK!!!
Master Member

!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx!!!K20_I-VTEK!!! is loved by everyone on c-rsx
First on 75.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #1853
!!!K20_I-VTEK!!!
Master Member

Where did everyone go now.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:51 PM   #1854
!!!K20_I-VTEK!!!
Master Member

Where the new thread.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #1855
!!!K20_I-VTEK!!!
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTypeS View Post
yeah once i buy some projectors im gonna hit up Darith too but ill have to plan to be there for the weekend and help him out with what he needs so that i can get them done that weekend lol
He told me he could have them done in a day with the new way he is going to mount the projector.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #1856
jyang225
Master Member

jyang225 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjyang225 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjyang225 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjyang225 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjyang225 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjyang225 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjyang225 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxjyang225 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
in before the close

ibtl
Old 03-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #1857
DC5-VICK

DC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
have you guys seen a silver 05-06 rsx around fresno? wonder what my old car looks like now
Old 03-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #1858
SoloTypeS
Pho Show

SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though
new thread

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=816205
Old 03-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #1859
SoloTypeS
Pho Show

SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some thoughSoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though
ibtl
Old 03-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #1860
xamznaznx
did it 4 teh lulz

xamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOM_05 View Post
Been gone for weeks and this thread still isn't done? Son I am disappoint.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #1861
xamznaznx
did it 4 teh lulz

xamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxxamznaznx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5-VICK View Post
have you guys seen a silver 05-06 rsx around fresno? wonder what my old car looks like now
Lol, there are A LOT of silver RSX in fresno...including mine :P hahha
Old 03-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #1862
xamznaznx
did it 4 teh lulz

ibtl
Old 03-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #1863
DC5-VICK

DC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxDC5-VICK is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xamznaznx View Post
Lol, there are A LOT of silver RSX in fresno...including mine :P hahha
Yeah I know I was gonna say palladium silver metallic but figured nobody was gonna know what I was talking about. It's like in between asm and mm sort of
Old 03-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #1864
xamznaznx
did it 4 teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5-VICK View Post
Yeah I know I was gonna say palladium silver metallic but figured nobody was gonna know what I was talking about. It's like in between asm and mm sort of
Lol i dont think i could even tell if i saw it hahaha...
Old 03-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #1865
Alex_04Dc5
JDMAHOLIC

Alex_04Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxAlex_04Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxAlex_04Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxAlex_04Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxAlex_04Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxAlex_04Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxAlex_04Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxAlex_04Dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xamznaznx View Post
Lol i dont think i could even tell if i saw it hahaha...
I can tell.since I see it all the time lol
"You know what? This will decimate all, after, you put about fifteen grand in it or more. If we have to, overnight parts from Japan".
Closed Thread