[OFFICIAL]Shoe thread vol. VI Hatters gonna hat. New Balance>* *CHAT* - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #26
Nino Brown
Modelrator

Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Look like air flows
FACELIFT SSM Crew #1 / HASK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #27
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
Old 02-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #28
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out morespoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
Old 02-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #29
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonyfreshh View Post
got'em both

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoingMe View Post
I have like 5 accounts that's been banned because of a faggot named FiveN9ne who kept reporting me my first ban was only for a week for some minor trolling so I created a new account. Fuck that faggot if he is still around.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #30
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some thoughHyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though
http://solecollector.com/news/nike-a...am-collection/

Quote:
I have like 5 accounts that's been banned because of a faggot named FiveN9ne who kept reporting me my first ban was only for a week for some minor trolling so I created a new account. Fuck that faggot if he is still around.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #31
Taco
THE TRUTH

Taco is a name not to mess with
Taco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess with
Quote:
wearing my obsidians right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5nv View Post
Probably. All the girls that I talk to have a thing for Taco once they meet him.

He slays the pussy.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #32
3Stars&ASun
Banned

3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
had the black and white ones.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #33
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Taco View Post
wearing my obsidians right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Stars&ASun View Post
had the black and white ones.
they look comfy

Quote:
Old 02-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #34
Nino Brown
Modelrator

Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Nino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their ownNino Brown must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Old 02-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #35
et_2k6_dc5
...or what?

et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxet_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxet_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxet_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxet_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxet_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxet_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxet_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsxet_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
i want
Old 02-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #36
l98vette85
Hi Hater.

l98vette85 has a clean startl98vette85 has a clean startl98vette85 has a clean start
Quote:
LETSGO LAKERS!Morning Post Crew #2LETS GO ANGELSDrive Slow Homie #36
<3 RIP PICKLE
|Canon 40D|BGE2|Tokina 12-24 F4|Tamron 28-75 F2.8|
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuDizzle View Post
I like having sex with my wife but if you do too, I'm going to have to cut you
Old 02-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #37
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

lols

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=sh...17/pgid-160015 black sails dropped to 92$ weren't they asking 100$ at first?

Quote:
Old 02-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #38
PhoReal
Master Member

PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Quote:
u shave your legs hair? lol

Old 02-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #39
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoReal View Post
just for you sweetie
Old 02-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #40
Taco
THE TRUTH

Taco is a name not to mess with
Taco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess withTaco is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveN9nE View Post
lols

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=sh...17/pgid-160015 black sails dropped to 92$ weren't they asking 100$ at first?
I'll probably get those if I can't get the track and field AM1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5nv View Post
Probably. All the girls that I talk to have a thing for Taco once they meet him.

He slays the pussy.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #41
PhoReal
Master Member

PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsxPhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Quote:
just for you sweetie

Old 02-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #42
Nino Brown
Modelrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Taco View Post
I'll probably get those if I can't get the track and field AM1.
I'm hopping on that track and field am1 with taco. Shit is cray!!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #43
3Stars&ASun
Banned

3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx3Stars&ASun is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Quote:
just for you sweetie
Old 02-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #44
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl0ckw0rksi02 View Post
I'm hopping on that track and field am1 with taco. Shit is cray!!!!
i still want the black sail AM1s
Old 02-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #45
Eternal
Wanna see my war face?

Eternal has a clean startEternal has a clean startEternal has a clean startEternal has a clean startEternal has a clean start
LOL @ all this hype for the Galaxy Foams... some dude trying to trade his car for a pair.

Midwest Crew//Cubs Crew//Bulls Crew
Old 02-22-2012, 06:15 PM   #46
l98vette85
Hi Hater.

l98vette85 has a clean startl98vette85 has a clean startl98vette85 has a clean start
saw that, so stupid
<3 RIP PICKLE
Quote:
Old 02-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #47
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
LOL @ all this hype for the Galaxy Foams... some dude trying to trade his car for a pair.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #48
l98vette85
Hi Hater.

http://thewall.com/topics/20712-trad...mposite-queens
<3 RIP PICKLE
Quote:
Old 02-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #49
arizonarsx
cha cha cha

arizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some though
I've always wanted to go to NOLA, but it's expensive. So I just flooded my bathroom and emptied the trash all over the floor, then invited some homeless people to come in and yell profanities at me.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #50
arizonarsx
cha cha cha

arizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some thougharizonarsx is cool, not as cool as some though
i used to have 2 pairs of the cb34's miss them
I've always wanted to go to NOLA, but it's expensive. So I just flooded my bathroom and emptied the trash all over the floor, then invited some homeless people to come in and yell profanities at me.
Closed Thread